The struggle for love(Roc royal and princeton love story)

My name is Danielle. My friends call me Dani. My bestfriends name is jasmariee. I am light skinned with long wavy hair, green eyes and nice curves. My bestfriend jasmariee is a little darker than me with medium lengthed straight hair, she even has blue eyes with her beautiful skin complextion.

DANIELLE POV

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

My alarm continuesly went off. I groaned then hit the snooze button. Today was the first day back to school. My mom came in my room happily and handed me a plate of delicious breakfast.

Me: thanks mom!

Mom: no problem sweetheart!

She placed a kiss on my forehead then left me to eat. For what seemed like forever of checking my phone and eating I got out of bed to do my hygiene routine for the morning. I decided to curl my hair and wear some black shorts and a black crop top with a gold cross on it with my black gold and white Jordan flights. Then to top it off I added my black SnapBack. I put on some gold hoop earrings then grabbed my bag for school.

*SCHOOL*

I got to my locker and before I could even open it I hear someone yell "dannnniii!!" I turn around and it's jasmariee

Jas:I missed you so much

Me: ME TOO how was your summer?

Jas:great!!

Me: so why are you so happy???

Jas: cuzz lookk!!

I turned around to see 2 cute boys. One with a big curly Afro, a mixed complexion, big brown eyes, and a row of perfect teeth. The other one was soooo cute. My heart melted! he had short curly hair and he was light skinned. His eyes seemed to sparkle as well as his beautiful smile. He looked sweet but same time he would beat someone up if they really pushed his buttons. Jas caught me staring then smirked.

Jas: you like them don't you!?

Me: yea but expecially the one with the short curly hair

Jas: well their new... Wanna show them around

Me: YES!

Jas:okay damn calm down!

She grabbed my hand and pulled me over. We stopped and she tapped the one with the big curly afro's shoulder.

Jas:hey... Uhh we were wondering if we could show y'all around -smirks-

Afro boy: yea that'd be great... What's your name beautiful??

Jas: Jasmariee but you can call me jas

Afro boy: well nice to meet you jas I'm Jacob but you can call me prince

Light skinned boy: well what's your name gorgeous?

Me: Danielle but you can call me dani

Light skinned boy: beautiful name, I'm chresanto but you can call me chres or roc

Me: okay cutie

Prince: so how bout that tour

Me & Jas: Kay

We joked around and go to know each other better while showing them around. Chres is so perfect and amazing I just met him and I'm head over heels. Jas and prince seemed to be hitting it off pretty well. We all exchanged numbers then left to our classes.

JASMARIEE POV

I really like jac- I mean prince. He's soooo cute and I know him better he even asked if we could hang out after school. I agreed too quick tho 😂 I must've seemed thirsty but whatever!!! After school I drove home and ran up stairs and flopped on my bed. I just couldn't wait to text prince!