Chapter: 6 forgive and forget

Jas POV:

So as everyone knows... Prince and roc cheated on us.. Yeah well we don't need them, I'm holding up pretty well but........

Dani POV:

I mean what do you expect, I loved him and he did this to me. His little horny ass like tf? Why didn't he just stab me in the heart that would have been less painful.

Jas: dani.. Open the door

dani: leave me alone I just wanna be alone please jas

Jas: *walks right in* look dani, you don't need him! If he did this to you why would you be so upset over him ?

Dani: i thought he was different

Jas: well obviously NOT!

Dani:*sniffles* yeah I guess your right, I don't need him! I'm fine by myself!

Prince POV: I feel horrible I haven't been myself lately, I just feel like I should die, I really like jas and I just did that to her. Damn.

I decided to go to rocs how's to see how he's holding up.

_________________________

I walk in and see beer bottles everywhere and roc laying on the floor just staring at the ceiling. I walk in and go over to him..

Jacob: uhhh roc, you good bruh?

Chres: Wym? *opens another beer bottle*

Jacob: *take it out of his hand* this isn't you! Is this how you wanna act?! Haven't you realized it's our fault we lost the ones we love the most over something stupid!

Chres:I'll never forgive myself!

Jacob: me either

Chres: I can't take this *gets his keys and phone and walks out the door*

I went to my car and got in and pulled off.

I got to dani's house and knocked on her door.

Dani POV:

Me and jas were sitting on the couch just talking and I heard a knock at my door.

I opened my door to see chresanto motherfucking august.

Opened the door and rolled my eyes

Dani: Wtf do you want

Chres: you! I want you back I'm sorry dani! Idk what got into me, your the one I love and I guess I just didn't control myself please forgive me!

Dani: you expect me to forgive you and you just cheated on me like that and.... You know what *wipes tear* goodbye, stay out of my life! Forever! I fucking hate you! I hope you have aids you stupid bitch!

Jas came up beside me.

Jas: I think it's best you leave chresanto, and don't come back! *slams the door*

Jas POV :

I haven't told dani yet but I have a cousin who's coming into town and he is single! AND he is pretty cute!

I planned at date for them at a restaurant like yasssss! But it's a secret even though my cousin knows!

I pushed dani upstairs into her room and started doing her hair and makeup.

Dani: umm jas is this your way of telling me I'm ugly???

Jas: no! I'm getting you ready for something now shut up and let me do it

Dani: ummmm alright then

I curled her hair and did her makeup, then I picked out her clothes. She's wearing a floral high wasted skirt, a tube top, and some wedges. To top it off I gave her a gold chain and some gold bracelets.

She spun around in the mirror

Dani: damnnn jas this is amazing but what for!?

The doorbell rung and I ran to get it

Jas: no time for questions

Dani ran behind me to see who it was and when I opened the door she was shocked.

Dani POV:

Damnnn this booyyy was foine!

I guess I was staring cuz he said...

Boy at the door: like what you see ?

Jas: dani this is diggy Simmons my cousin

Dani: *whispers* damn

Jas: and diggy this is Danielle my bestfriend, aka your date ;)

Diggy: okay, I can get used to this

Me and diggy go to his car and he opens the door for me

Jas: *yells* don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

I get in the car and diggy gets in too and we pull off

Chres POV

I can't get over dani, but I was starving so I decided to go eat

I pull up to Cheesecake Factory and get a table... wait is that dani?!

Diggy POV:

Me and dani were having a great time. She's gorgeous and makes me laugh she has just everything I love, and bonus she has a great body like a model.

Were just having a great time and then someone walks up to our table

Dani POV

me and diggy were just talking and laughing and chres decides to come over to our table.

Dani: Wtf do you want

Chres: the hell is this

Dani: what does it look like you cheated on me and you expect me to fall for you again no! So please leave I told you leave me alone!

Chres: I still love you

Diggy: didn't she say leave her alone?!

Chres: was I talking to yo scrawny ass?

Diggy stands up and punches him in the face

Diggy: what bitch!? I couldn't hear you over your busted face

I stand up and pull diggy out of the restaurant

Dani: thanks diggy

Diggy: no problem beautiful

Dani: well I had fun tonight besides, ya know the fighting

Diggy: *laughes a little* yeah me too

He leaned in and I did too, we kissed and it was amazing

He is like the best thing that ever happened to me, i just know I'll never trust chres again!