Chapter 3: hoes

A FEW MONTHS LATER

DANI POV

So me and roc and still together and we are so strong and we couldn't be happier he's such a gentlemen and always makes me smile I just love him :)

JAS POV

Jacob and I are so adorable. Me, Dani, Roc, and prince, always hang out together and it's so much fun! I just can't get this boy out of my head he's amazing.

Today prince and roc wanted to go to have a guys day and me and Dani were gonna have a girls day.

DANI POV

I texted my BFF Jas. We were tying to figure out what we were doing today for our girls day.

Jas2cute: hayy booo thang

Danigurlll: Hayyy what are we doing today for our girls day?

Jas2cute: how bout we go have a shopping spree

Danigurlll: yaasss👏👏👏

Jas2cute: Kay girl I gotchu we'll get ready!

Danigurlll: ok see you later boo

I put my phone down and hopped in the shower and came out, lotioned up and put on my aztec patterned leggings, a crop top and my Jordan 11's

I put on some mascara and a little eyeliner and applied some lipgloss and for my hair I decided to curl it and put a beanie on.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and keys and headed out the door to my car and drove to jas's house.

JAS POV

After I got out the shower I put my hair in a sock bun and I put on my hollister booty shorts, my half shirt that said swerve B*tch and my black vans. I put on my eos Chapstick and I was ready tooooo gooooo.

As soon as I was done grabbing my phone keys and wallet dani was outside in the car waiting for me. I got in and we jammed to loud ass music .

When we got there we ran in like a bunch of kids.

Me&dani: FOREVER 21

We ran in and wanted to buy everything!!!

PRINCE POV

So me and roc are just at the movies trynna give our girls a relax day. We picked a random movie and aren't even watching it just talking about our future.

Then these girls come up. One had nice curves in all the right places. She was light skinned and had long jet black hair to her butt.

The other girl was a little chubby with a big ass. And she was darker then the other girl and her hair was dark brown and to the middle of her back.

LS=light skinned girl

DS= darker skin girl

___________________________

Ls: hey sexies

Roc: um we have girlfriends...

DS: that's okay they don't have to know bout us..

Prince: sorry no we're not like that..

Ls: *climbs on top of rocs lap* I could show you a good time (;

Roc: no thank youuuuu *tries to move*

DS: hey baby let's go somewhere private

Prince: no what the hell.. I told you I have a girlfriend and so does he!

DS: *climbs on prince and makes out with him while grinding on him*

Prince: *tries to push her off but he cant*

ROC POV

LS: *pulls roc out of his seat and into the bathroom*

Roc: wtf????? I'm not having sex with you I have a girlfriend..

LS: *starts taking off her clothes in the stall*

Roc: *stares at her body and can't look away*

LS: mmm you want some don't you?

Roc: *keeps staring*

I really wanna stop but she's too sexy

I stop kissing her.

Roc: what's your name I never caught it..

Ls: it's Christina

Roc: oh and I'm roc btw

CHRISTINA'S POV

DAMN! This boy is sexy asf!!!!

___________________________

CAUTION RATED R SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________

He stands me up.

Roc: let's take this to a hotel

We drove to a hotel and got a room and went in and got naked. I was on the bottom of him and he was kissing my neck. He slowly slid in roczilla and I let out moans.

Christina: faster!!

Roc went in faster and I moaned loudly as the bed shook. I turned him over and rode him as he played with my big tits

Roc: mmm baby faster

I went faster and faster and he moaned so loud. He turned me over and slid two fingers in me. I was moaned some more and then he stuck his tounge in! I screamed at the pleasure and then he came up beside me and we were panting.

Roc: that was awesome

Christina: yeah..

Roc: I gotta go home tho my girlfriends gonna be mad

Christina: awww nooo stayyyy

Roc: okay a little longer

There was a round two......

ROC POV

I can't believe I just did that I hope dani doesn't find out.

PRICNE POV

I just had an amazing time with Laila. Yeah the girl I met at the movies.. I know I shouldn't have but DAMN DAT ASS... Hope jas don't find out...

A/N: what will happen???

Will the girls find out about they're little secret???