Caught up in lies

Dani POV

We got home and dropped the bags and plopped on the couch

dani: I'm tired asf

Jas: right! I'm hungry tho

Dani: how bout I make some shrimp fried rice 👏👏

Jas: yassssss booo

We run in the kitchen and start cooking.

Roc POV

Man I really should have cheated! We just started dating! I know ya'll are probably like he's a willy wonka mouth ass bitch ( inside joke) but I know ! I'm not telling Danielle! I respect her too much to ask her for some good good already! We just started dating. So I know your still mad. Christina was just a fuck and duck!

I walk inside and the girls are in the kitchen cooking

dani: baeeeee

Roc: hey 😔

Dani: what's wrong

Roc: well the m-movie wasn't that good *rubbing the back of his neck*

(A/N:that's how you know he's lying)

Dani: oh ok

Jas: where's prince?

roc: oh I think he's still at the movies lemme go check * runs out the house hella fast*

Ima call him

Phone call

Prince: hello?

Roc: hey where the hell are you?

Prince: oh see I was with this girl...

Roc: you fucked too

prince: yeah shhh quiet

Roc: oh right *whispers* I'm not telling dani

Prince: I'm not telling jas either

Roc: we'll they asked about you so you better come on before they get suspicious

Prince: ard I'm Omw

Roc: bye

End of phone convo

I go back inside and the girls are still cooking

Roc: so what y'all cooking

Dani and jas: shrimp fried rice!!!!

Roc: turn up!

Prince POV

I'm soooo nervous i just feel guilty !

Yeah yeah yeah you guys probably hate me but damn! I'm just trynna get some. I'm a horrible person what am I even saying! We'll I'm not telling jas tho!

I walk in and see the girls cooking and roc just sitting on the island talking to them.

Prince: hey bae!

Jas: baby!!!!!!!! *runs and jumps on him*

Prince: how was your relax day with dani?

Jas: great! How was yours?

Prince: nice! *runs his hands through his hair*

(A/N: that's how you know he's nervous or lying)

Jas: what's wrong baby

Prince: nothing bae

Jas: ok! We'll come eat with us! It's shrimp fried rice!

Prince: Yaass -girly ghetto voice-

Dani POV:

We are all eating and just Chillen having a good time and talking. We finished and put our stuff in the sink and went upstairs to shower and put on our night clothes.

I put on a pink tank top with my black booty shorts that say love me or hate me on the butt in pink and my black ankle socks. And I had my hair in a sock bun.

Jas had on her grey sweatpants and a blue half shirt. She had her hair in a ponytail and she had on some blue ankle socks.

Roc had on a pair of red basketball shorts and no shirt on with his black ankle socks.

Prince: had on a pair of black basketball shorts and a wife beater and some high nike socks.

Dani: we cuttteeeee!Yasssssss betch!

I took a picture of us and posted it on insta.

Then we just chilled and watched movies. I actually have been having a bad feeling like something bad is going to happen soon. But im probably imagining it! We all fell asleep watching the fault in our stars in each-other's arms. (A/N: chresanto and Danielle , jacob and jasmarie)

(A/N: is this somewhat starting to get better? Tell me in the comments and plz vote!)

-do you think chres will tell dani?

-will Prince tell jas?

-what will happen to their relationships?

-smh at they horny asses for cheating already these hoes stayed loyal to them mhm shaking my god damn head!

But I made it so I can't be mad 💕

-Dueces ✌️

-