Chapter 3 - Celestial Kingdom

I happily dedicate this chapter to my best internet friend for being such a great friend, being positive and putting my OC, Kayumi, in her Fanfiction! Thank you Animelover0721POP!

The next day, on the edge of my kingdom's territory, I stare at the other side. There were large golden grass fields, and in the middle of the huge grass fields, stood the town of the Celestial Kingdom. The center of the town, had a large white castle almost the size of mine. The cool breeze tangles in my hair.

I step onto the territory and run through the grass fields, making it to their town. I look around for a bit, but stop at a bakery shop. Something taps on my shoe. I look down. A furry blue cat was standing on my shoe, clung onto my leg and looking around. I pick him up. "Hey little buddy. What are you doing here..?"

The blue cat raises his paw. "I live here."

I choke on my tongue. "You can talk!?"

"Aye Sir!" He meows then starts knawing on a blue fish. "I'm an exceed! My name is Happy!"

He climbed to the top of my head and sat there. "Hey, Happy! I'm Natsu. Wanna go to the castle with me and save.... my girlfriend?" He raised his paw again and 'ayed' in approval. He grabs the back of the collar of my black flamed over coat and angel-like wings appeared on his back. He flew, carrying me over to the castle. "You have wings too!?" He just 'ayed' again. He brought me over to one of the windows of the castle's windows on the lowest floor on the castle. I open the window for both of us to get in.

As we step in, there's a guard sitting by a large door. He was sitting down with his eyes closed, clearly seeing as though he was sleeping. "Let's go, Happy. We'll make a hell of an entrance!" I burst through the doors. "Where's Lucy!?" I glare at the one sitting on the throne of quartz. I clenched my teeth together and tightened my jaw. "Tell me where she is, bastard or I'll go look for her myself then burn your body to a crisp!" I drew my sword and it immediately lit with burning flames from the depths of hell.

Sting only smirked. "Why the fuck should I tell you where she is? This is the exact reason why I hid her. I knew you would try and steal 'your precious Lucy' back."

I growl and stomp my way to him, punching him square in the nose. He cupped his hand over his now bleeding nose. I grab his collar. "I asked you: Where the hell are you hiding Lucy!?"

"Natsu!?" I heard my name and turned around, letting go of Sting's collar. I run to her and hug her. I kiss her forehead like I always do and she pushes me away like she always does.

I breathe a sigh of relief. "You owe me. I returned to you before dark. I think a meal would be nice. I have a huge appetite right now. All that fighting has made me hungry.."

Sting stood. "Lucy! I told you to stay there!"

Lucy walked up to Sting and stopped in front of him. "I don't have to listen to a piece of shit for a king. Ever since you started ruling this kingdom, it's been a living hell for me. Instead of picking wars with people for no absolute reason, why don't you make this kingdom like how it used to be before you became king?"

His face hardens into a glare. He slaps her square across the face. "Guards, take them to the dungeons at once!" The guards dressed in yellow and blue immediately reacted. They grabbed Lucy and I fought back. My mind was on Lucy, so I had forgotten I had even had my sword with me. They took my sword and forced my armor off of me. They held me back as they dragged me and Lucy to their chambers. Happy flew away before he could get caught. They chained us to the wall and dragged some unknown girl in, chaining her to the wall as well.

A castle guard locked the gate closed and the girl stood, tripping her way to the locked gate. She banged on the gate. "Let me out! I haven't done anything wrong!" I know I shouldn't have been looking there, but I immediately notice the fairy mark on the back of her upper thigh. She slumped onto the floor slowly. She sighs and looks back at me and Lucy. "Who are you you two?" She asks sweetly and scoots closer to us. So she's part of that guild..

"I'm Natsu Dragneel, King of the Dragonic Kingdom. This is Lucy Heartfilia, princess of the Celestial Kingdom," I introduce. "Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice the mark on your thigh. Are from the Fairy Tail guild?"

"I beg my pardon! I asked for your names before I told mine!" She stands again and bows. "I am Emerald." She straightens. "And yes, I am from the Fairy Tail guild." She crouches into a ball and whispers, "I totally forgot I was wearing a dress... I am ashamed.."

I chuckle.

Hope you enjoyed! Until next time, little Fairies!