Chapter 7 - Lucy's Other Side

Let's get started! Hope you all enjoy!

The next day, I felt better but still hurting. I was able to walk around the room, but having to sit down every few minutes because according to Lucy, I'll quote on quote, "hurt myself". She won't even let me see my sword. She thinks it's dangerous. Emerald and Lucy won't let me out of the room, so I don't know if we were still in the Celestial Kingdom. If I tried looking out the window, all I'd see is green rolling hills and past that, a sea that glitters in the yellow and orange sunlight. I hear a knock at the door and Emerald comes in. "Hey, guess what?" I just shrug and continue looking out the window. "You're allowed to come out now. Plus, we're going to the Dragonic Kingdom. We figured it'd be better."

I jump up and look at her. "We," I cough and a stinging pain goes throughout my soar throat. "are?"

She nods. "Get ready." And she leaves the room, lightly closing the door behind her. I get off the pink decorated stool next to the window, and start getting ready. I look in the pile of clothes Lucy gave me yesterday. I hadn't touched them at all. I pull the clothes on and look at myself through the large mirror. I should have known.. Celestial Kingdom colors. I take them off and stain them my kingdom's colors with hair dye I found in the very bottom of the pink painted dresser. When I was done staining the outfit red and black, I slipped the outfit back on. I looked way better in these colors than in blue and yellow. (I think he'd look quite well in those colors, actually..)

I sat back on the decorated stool and continued what I was doing a bit earlier, staring out the window. A few minutes later, I hear a knock at the door. They let themselves in. It was Lucy. I jump out of my seat and hug her tightly. "I haven't seen you since early yesterday morning! Where have you been?"

I breathe in her sweet scent and she lighly pushes me away, aware of the wounds on my body from me and Sting's fight. "Natsu, you have a visitor waiting for you in your kingdom. We don't want to make them wait." She motions toward the door. "Let's go." She walks out the door, and I follow after. We walk through the halls in silence. Out shoes whisper against the hard quartz floor as we walk. I walk about two feet behind Lucy. I watch as Lucy's long red dress drags on the floor behind her. I was surprised she hasn't tripped on the front of her dress yet. I giggle at the thought of her landing face flat to the floor. "You should thank Emerald. You were on the edge of death after using that spell. The white fire burned up your throat and lungs. Emerald was the one that healed you from the brink of death." She suddenly says as I look around with my arms crossed across my torso. I tell her I would, and she suddenly stopped in her tracks. She turns around to face me, her hands are clenched. I wouldn't be surprised if her finger nails dug into her skin.

Her soft lips were trembling and her bangs were covering her eyes, making a shadow was cast over her eyes. She stomps toward me. A shiver went down my spine. I thought she was about to punch me for a second, but she didn't. She dug her head into my chest and hugged me. Her tears soaked through my prince-like outfit. I pull her closer and hug her back. We sit down, arms still around each other. I stroke her hair as I start hearing sobs. "You okay? What happened?" I ask the blonde haired beauty in my arms. I feel butterflies ricochet around in my abdomen as she pulls me tighter.

She shakes her head. "No.. You shouldn't.." She sniffs. "..make me worry like that, Natsu.." She stammers. I kiss the top of her head.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Until next chapter, Little Fairies! Ja Ne!

NNNYYYAAA! NALU!