Chapter Sixteen.

I drove back home in silence as  I kept thinking of what the doctor had told me.

I was going to be a dad. Greatest news ever heard in my life.

I looked at dana from the rearview mirror and sighed. She was looking out, wondering what the doctor had told me and her aunt.

We checked in at my estate and I drove in. Five minutes later I was pulling into my garage.

We walked all the way into the house in silence. I walked to my room and to my desk, I sat on my chair and rubbed my forehead.

Damn it! I slammed my hand on the desk. How could I have gotten her pregnant when she is going through a lot. How terrible of me.

But...

Dana was irresistible. Seeing dana was like being hungry and then seeing your best food served at your face.

I love Dana but I'm already a fool in love.

I looked at my mom as she walked into room. 

"Damien, is everything okay?" She asked.

I smiled "sure."

"Damien---"

"Dana's pregnant."

She spat out the wine she just drank. "What?"

"You heard me."

"What do you mean Dana's pregnant...she was totally fine when she got here....how come she got pregnant? Who's the pervert that got her pregnant?"

"I am."

"What?!" She gasped. "Son! You?"

"Yes me." I sighed. Magdalene walked in. Yeah, another busybody just walked in.

"Mom? Damien? What's with the long faces?" She asked.

"Damien got Dana pregnant." Mom said and Magdalene's eye widened.
"Really?" She ran over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "This is the greatest news ever heard in my entire life!" She kissed me on the cheek again. "You made the right choice Damien."

What was she talking about right choice?

"Mag, are you insane?" Mom asked her.

She shrugged. "Would u live with a lunatic?" She chuckled. "Mom, this is the best thing Damien had ever done."

I watched her as her smile faded. "Wait... Hold on a second, who got pregnant?"

"Where you deaf when I mentioned Dana?" Mom replied sternly.

"Dana?" Her smile came back again "seriously? This is sooo wonderful.. Mom we should throw a party."

"Mag---"

"Mom, Dana's pretty so is my brother and I'm definitely sure their kids will be great." Mag said.

I sighed. "Mom, I'm gonna take responsibility. I'll father Dana's baby."

"You see..." Magdalene said. "My brother is responsible."

"Damien," mom walked over to me and took my hand leading me up from my seat. "Are you sure about this? How long were you in a relationship with Dana?"

"Its been a month since we got together."

"And you've started having----"

"Mom!" I stopped her. "Its just recently we did it."

"I known it's not once." Magdalene hid a smile and rolled her eyes at me. "No offense."

"I'm sorry Mom."