Ignorance and Arielle Scarcella

THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE THAT'S ALRIGHT. ALSO, I WROTE THIS WHEN THIS VIDEO FIRST CAME OUT, SO I REALIZE THAT SOME OF MY POINTS ARE NO LONGER TRUE.

Now, every group has those people who think they know everything about them. There are those girls who try to sympathize with lesbians when they get shit on for being lesbians, I know this because I've literally seen it.

They say something like, "I know, I liked my best girl friend once and it was super hard so I just gave up and now I'm straight." Yes, I am being dead serious. I am also warning you all now that this part of the book is going to be very personal and is going to contain a lot of cursing because this topic angers me so much. I do not mean to offend anybody, mind you. Read at your own risk, I guess.

I like to tell people a lot before they come to me with confusion to ask kindly and ask questions if you have them. I don't care about the question as long as it's something you ask nicely and don't assume that you know since all guys are different. However, lots of people assume that they can stand for all guys. I know I'm following something similar to the whole hatred society seems to have with the white cisgender male, but this entry was brought upon by a lesbian. Lots of people in the trans community, especially trans guys, know Arielle Scarcella. She runs three YouTube channels, but I'm going to specifically be talking about her personal channel and her GirlfriendsTV channels. These are channels where she makes videos about everyone on the sexuality and gender gradients. She makes these videos to try and help people realize who they are and have pride and love themselves. While this is all a great idea, she isn't very qualified to talk about the things that she does. She has a lot of transgender men on her channel GirlfriendsTV which is fine, but she has not once had any transgender females on her channel. My issue with this is that she is a very proud lesbian and featuring all of these transguys suggests that she doesn't see them as real men. She still sees them as having feminine anatomy and therefore being female to some extent. It might not be this way, but another thing that leads me to believe this is that she talks about transgender women with airquotes a lot. An example being if I were to talk about transgender "women" as if they are not "women." That pissed me off. Another thing that makes me really angry at her is that she often talks about, as of late, (trigger warning for some guys) vagina pride. She's saying that you need to love that part of yourself and that you should be proud of what you have if you can't afford bottom surgery. She also believes that dysphoria is the same thing as depression, and although they might have similar signs, they are NOT the same thing. Having depression and having dysphoria may lead to panic attacks or severe and unshakable sadness. They both may make you want to peel your skin off or die rather than go through them, but one is easier to take hold of than the other. If you are diagnosed with depression, it'll probably cost money to get you some treatment and get you the medication that you need. However, curing depression is just that. It might take a lot of time, but it can be helped with and there are medicines out there. Curing dysphoria however, is a much bigger process. You have to go to gender therapy for a certain amount of time until the therapist agrees or disagrees that you should go on T. It costs money to go to therapy and to purchase everything needed for taking T and for the testosterone itself. Then if you have chest dysphoria or bottom dysphoria, it's going to cost a shit ton to pay for SURGERY to make yourself the same on the outside as you feel on the inside. This stuff is not cheap. It costs thousands upon thousands of dollars to pay for therapy, T, surgeries, and binders and packers pre-surgery.

It's not the same thing at all, and Arielle fails to see that because she listens to the other transguys and does what they are talking about. They don't stand for every guy either! There was a very popular YouTuber who is a transguy on her channel, Skylar, and he is featured in her vagina pride video talking about how he doesn't see why the word is so triggering and how he doesn't understand why everyone is mad at Arielle for talking about having self love. EVERY. GUY. IS. DIFFERENT. Skylar isn't every guy in the world. His word doesn't stand for all of ours, clearly.