Chapter 1

"Gerard what the hell?" Mikey says as I beat him in yet another video game.

"You fucking suck."

"I'm aware." He rolls his eyes. "Franks coming over today." He smirks over at me. "You know he has a bit of a crush on you right?" He asks.

"I don't mind. He's cute." I smiled thinking of the short boy.

Frank was Mikey's best friend. He has a crush on me and he sure as hell doesn't hide it very well. But it's okay cause I've been drooling over him for the past three years.

His small body was covered in tattoos and his small smile and his cute little eyes and everything about him.

"Is he in a relationship?" The question came up before I even knew it. Mikey groaned as I beat him once again in the video game.

"No. After.. Pete and him broke up.. he hasn't had anyone else."

Mikey likes Pete and we all know it. Frank and him dated for about a year until frank found out Mikey liked him. Frank didn't know and he would never wanna hurt his best friend like that. So he broke up with Pete for Miley's sake.

But also I am 23 and frank was 17. I found it weird how he wasn't an adult you so I decided to wait till he turned 18. Which now he is 18 years old. "Hm."

"Would you ever-"

There was a knock at the door. "Should I go?" I asked Mikey. He smirked and looked up at me.

"Depends on the mood he's in."

Frank had bipolar disorder and mild social anxiety. He does not do well around me at all.

Mikey got up to open the door and was greeted by the short boy. He had a smile on his face and we made eye contact and his face themed red.

"Hey frank come in, it's just Gerard and I here." Mikey said shutting the door after he walked in.

He walked in the living room and sat down awkwardly on the couch beside me. "Hey." I said to him. He looked over at me and blushed.

"H-hi." He said. He looked down and frowned.

I knew he was nervous. But once Mikey sat down, he was okay. "So, is anyone else coming?" Mikey asked.

Frank looked up,"I-I hope it's okay b-but.. I invited p-Pete and bren and ry." Mikey nodded looking over at me.

"Okay I'm gonna go to my room." I said and stood up.

"Gerard, sit down."

"Why?"

"You know why." Mikey said. I looked over at the boy who was blushing and sat back down.

It was obvious I was making him uncomfortable and nervous and I didn't like it... There were more knocks at the doors and Mikey got up to get it leaving frank and I alone.

He was so attractive.

I hadn't even realized I was staring at him for a long time till all of the boys showed up

"Hey Gerard, Hey frank." Pete said,"Where's mikes sitting?" He asked. I pointed to the double arm chairs and he sat down. Ryan and brendon kicked frank off the small couch so they could sit together leaving frank a nervous wreck standing as Mikey walked back over here.