Chapter 2

Hey guys! I'm not dead, I was just taking an extended vacation...yeah well bleh! Anyways, you guys have been wanting to read more and more of my story, well...here you go. :)

Don't forget to vote/comment/and become a fan!! :D

Bella's P.O.V.

As I watched Newton swing from his underwear on the flag pole. I remembered how it happened.

*Flashback*

Stupid boy, Mike Newton, as I tried to strip my gaze away from the new guy, I noticed Mike walking apprehensively up to our table. Lucky for him, Emmett was throwing his lunch tray of uneaten food away, unluckily for him, Emmett was walking back to the table with a murderous glare on his face.

"Back away from Bella!!!" Emmett snarled.

"Make me." Mike said jutting out his shoulders out defiantly.

"You're gonna regret that you little freak!" Emmett growled as he pulled Mike out into the school parking lot.

*End of flashback*

Poor little Newton has been hanging the whole entire lunch period. So I finally got some pity for him and went to release him before he was late to his next class.

As I untangled his underwear from the pole, "Sorry about my brother, he's a little over protective." I shouted as I ran to class without him.

As I walked in (only a little bit late) I noticed the beautiful green-eyed boy, sitting in the only available desk next to me in the back of the classroom. Figures.

The teacher, Mr. Banner, said, "Thank you for joining up Miss Cullen." He stated sarcastically as I walked gracefully to my seat.

When I sat down, I could smell Edward, I could almost taste his blood, oh how I wanted to.

"Hi, I'm Edward Masen." Edward said, smiling at me.

"I''m Bella." I tried to keep my eyes forward because his scent was driving me insane. This is gonna be tough.

Mr. Banner called on me and said, "Miss Cullen? Did you take notes when I told this class to write from the board?"

"Of course." I said, looking down at my perfect copy of his lecture on my paper, I never realized I was even taking the notes. While I continued I took a glance at Edward, who was taking lots of notes. I just stared down, pretending like I needed to focus while taking notes, I remember everything anyways, no need for me to take notes.

10 minutes after Mr. Banner called on me, Jacob Black just strutted casually into the classroom, Mr. Banner gave him a threatening glare, but continued on with his lecture and Jacob gave a small chuckle. Jacob sat in his seat that was now next to Edward.

"Hey bro, names Jacob, you the new kid?" Jacob said, ignoring the teacher.

"Yeah, my name is Edward Masen, just moved here today." Edward told Jacob, shaking his hand.

"Where did you move from?" Jacob asked.

"Chicago, my dad got a new job as a police officer down at the Fork's Police Station, so my family and I had to move here." Edward informs Jacob.

Mr. Banner walks over to Jacobs desk and slams the ruler onto it, "You can get to know the new kid later Mr. Black."

After class, I walked over towards my locker and typed in the combination of 14-2-27. I could hear Jacob and Edward talking from Jacob's locker, they were definetly talking about me.

"Do you know anything about that girl, Bella Cullen?" Edward was asking Jacob.

"Yeah bro, her and her family are hot, if ya know what I mean," Jacob winks.

Edward starts to shake his head in dismay and continues to his next class which is Gym. I was walking behind him and noticed that we have the last two classes together so far. Great.Gym went by pretty swiftly and as I gracefully avoided Edwards encounters, but when the class ended, I could no longer avoid him as he jogged towards me, tripping a foot away from me, stumbling into my chest. (A/N: Wink wink ;D).

"Sorry about that." Edward says as he tries regaining his balance.

I quickly gasps in my last breath of unpolluted air to say, "It's okay. Sorry, I've got to go. Bye!"

I sprinted as fast as a human could get into Alice's Porche, hoping she wouldn't mind, but I guess she would see this coming.

Don't try to suck him dry, he's just an innocent human, don't think like this Bella, don't!... I chanted as my mantra, and then I raced the car out of the school's parking lot.

I was driving down the road, it seemed like it had only been 2 minutes that I have been driving, but really 4 hours have gone by and I was heading towards an alley, just so I could get my thoughts striaght and away from Edward.

I hoped Louis, Liam, and Harry (A/N: Post comments if you know what I am refrencing to (; ) wouldn't mind me staying for an extensive amount of time, not that they'ev ever minded getting a chance to hit on me...I thought, sarcastically

A/N: Sorry, but I will be updating more than what I have done, be sure to add this story to your Library and add me to your favorites so you can get notified when I update. Be sure to look up my best friend's(GuitarGamerChick) story called 'Geeky Girl Meets Matthew'

Don't Forget to become a fan of hers and to vote/comment on this story and her story.

I LOVE all of you guys so much, thanks, bye (: