Chapter 4

Chapter 4 is here! I'm going to try and start updating more and more!

Thanks for the support <3

-Mimi :D

-----------

Emmett's POV

Who does she think she is? She hasn't had a shower in a week! 

Bella's room is full of disgust, I couldn't stand having this in the house! I had to do something! In the laundry room, I'd seen what I thought was cheese laying in her underwear, but that won't cheese!!!

"What's your problem?" I turned to face her, angrily.

"Maybe it's your girlish figure and the fact that you're sharing my clothes B E O T C H!" She snapped her fingers in a 'Z' pattern. Then she said, " I'm tired of having to shave the soap from your back hair!"

"I'M TIRED OF YOUR FILTH!" I yelled, leaving her in her room.

I ran into the hall to the zippy super slide and took it to the first floor, into the garage. I jumped into my 1972 station wagon with termite infested wood panelling on the sides.

On the way to La Push, I had to let one rip, so I rolled the windows up, and to cut the heat on to intesnsify and enhance the smell. As a bubble or two passed, I found my self hoping that was a fart.

Once I arrived La Push, I quickly glanced in the rear view mirror and noticed my eyebrow slightly singed, could've it been the hot fart in the intense heat?

I got out of the car and walked into Jacob Black, the smell of wet dog filled my nose.

"What are you doing here Cullen?" Jacob barked.

"Get out of here you wet dog!" I rolled my eyes. Jacob got angry and instantly howled and turned into a werewolf, hitting me in the process.

My only move was to obtain some of the wetness from my fart and to slap him with my brown, greasy hand.

We started wrestling and we got carried away, Jacob knocked me off my feet and we slipped, crashing onto the ground. My butt landed on his face, and when I got up, I noticed a brown, greasy film on the side of his face. Then I remembered the bubbles that emerged from my butthole, maybe I'm glad it wasn't a fart. 

I stood there in astonishment, my mouth hanging to the ground over the quick events that just happened. Who wants to wrestle anyway, with another guy? That's queer. There's nothing worse than two guys rolling around on the ground in a hugging position.

Jacob leaped to his feet in disgust, noticing the vulgar smell of the greasy film strude across his face. Instantly he vomitted, shooting out a stream of chunky, chewed vegetable bits from lunch time earlier that day. The puke stream vigorously shot through the air into my mouth.

At the moment all this happened, I was trying to catch my breath, then I realized at the same time, I was chewing what had entered my mouth. As a natural reaction, I gagged and coughed and shot a stream of puke, ironically that landed in his mouth.

Narrator:

During all of this, Jacob and Emmett didn't seem to notice, too consumed by their intense violence, two hot beach babes strolling the beach, watching in disgust.

One turns to the other and says, "I don't think so girlfriend." Snapping her fingers into a 'Z' pattern, while a small puff sound emerges from her bathing suit bottom.

Emmett's POV

I ran back over towards my car, with total disbelief of everything that has happened. Too overwhelmed by the recent moments I failed to notice, the wet brown stain in my drivers seat.

I shurgged and started driving with a strong urge for craving some ice cream.

I pulled up to the ice cream shop jamming to some Rebecca Black, as I entered the ice cream shop, I noticed an elderly couple standing in line, instantly aggrivated, my short fuse I was having today, so I bitch slapped the old man on the back of his head, then grabbed the back of the old lady's underpants and jerked him up her crotch. Then in a flash, I reached into the old lady's blouse and grabbed the tissues that had been stuffed for enhancement and I wiped puke chunks from my face that I felt crusting up.

As I approached the counter, inticipating no more delays, my favorite ruffy tuffy stuffy banana choo choo train with a cherry on top sundae, mm mm mmmm the delight.

After delightfully enjoying my delicious and slightly nutritious sundae, I exited the ice cream shop, I noticed a tall shadowy figure watching me. Then as I causually turned to see what it was, it was an 8 foot tall creature, covered in dark hair, it won't no werewolf, I would have smelt the wet dog. Suddenly as the creature noticed I was aware of it's presence, it turned and headed the opposite direction into the woods.

As it strolled up into the woods, I noticed small, brown berry like substance stuck to it's butt hair. Ew, he outta think about wiping next time, I thought to myself.