Chapter 3!

Here's your update finally!!!!

Love you all!!!

<3

- Mimi<33

--------------------

Bella's P.O.V

It was a rainy Tuesday morning, I decided to put a stride gum in my mouth and go for a drive. Driving down a curvy road, I see something in the corner of my eye.

"What the..." I trailed off.

As I looked up, I saw an 8 foot tall creature staring down at me, restlessly. 

"Oh shit." I hit the brakes and my ham steak flew from across the seat and  whisped me acrossed the face as it slammed into the dash., suddenly I realized that the ham steak didn't need to be cook; or salted either.

As the creature approached my car, a black van screeched around the turn and headed towards me quickly, as it drew near, I could see the Stride logo on the side of the van, I panicked and grabbed the ham steak from the dash and clenched it tightly.

Before I knew it, three slender young boys with checker board overalls and 8 inch mustaches agressively started kicking my car. In an instant, I slapped one across the face and peppered the other in the eyes. 

I agressively leaped out of my car and continued to slapped them down with my ham steak while peppering their eyes, during all of this, I didn't seem to focus on the 8 foot tall creature, who was pinching a loaf 10 foot from the scene of all this violence.

Once I have over comed these young boys with my greasy ham steak and such peppery hands, I noticed the loaf that the 8 foot tall creature had left. I was taken by the ingredients that made up the loaf. Would it be so wrong to taste it or is the devil telling me to do this?

I took my chances, sprinting towards the loaf, as I slipped on the greasy ham steak and as I went down in a muffle, my face slammed against the loaf and it entered my mouth. I could taste all of the ingredients of the hair, the corn, the peanuts, and the waste. Why? Why? 

I slowly chewed, keeping the flavor going which suddenly reminded me of the Stride van I had encountered earlier. Oh the possiblitites.

I got back into my car, wiping my mouth, driving back home. My hands kept slipping from the grease of the ham steak on the steering wheel.

I finally arrived home to notice a bucket of blood sitting in front of the door. I could also hear moans of somebody pooing in the bathroom. I was struck back from the smell that lingered, then I hop scotched to my room, steadily clapping and snapping my fingers singing "Ooooh La La, Ooh la la... Wooooe Momma!"

I kicked open my bedroom door to find Emmett swiffering my hardwood floor in my room. I instantly noticed the large unibrow that Emmett was sporting. His petite build reminded me of a young ugly school girl. I instantly threw up a little bit in my mouth which led me to retaste the vulgar loaf that entered my mouth earlier. Then as if I haven't seen enough, I saw the draping hair protruding from his back, glistening with sweat.

"Oh the horror of it all." I said, shivering.

-------

Yes this is short, hope you guys liked it <3

You all have been waiting for Chapter 3 and here it is :D

:)

- Mimi <3