Chapter 4

Dipper's p.o.v:

The whole entire way to the Mystery Shack, (Y/n) was quiet as hell. She still had that same smile as I asked her if anything was wrong. She would say 'I'm fine' or 'Don't worry about me'. But I am worrying about (Y/n) and she is not fine. I can see that through her (E/c) eyes. Did I do something wrong?

"(Y/n)? are you sure you're fine?" I question her, I don't want to upset her. I'm just concerned, (Y/n) looks up and she peels her eyes away from her used to be tail. (Y/n) shoots at me that same smile for nearly half an hour.

"Yeah, I'm just a little overwhelmed, really Dipstick I'm fine! But thanks for worrying." (Y/n) tells me sincerely, I had a feeling that (Y/n) was planning something in her head after something she does. I breathed and I went back to the dirt road to spot the Mystery Shack only inches away. I pulled (Y/n) to the shack excitedly, I never thought I would be as happy and hyper as my sister Mabel. But I didn't care, I'm way to hyped to show (Y/n) the town!

"Hey (Y/n)! we're almost there! Just a little longer! First thing's first I'll show you the Mystery Shack. Then you can decide what to do next!" I told her, trying to sound a little cool and laid off. I failed badly, I hear (Y/n) giggle to herself.

"Alright, I'll think about what to do on the way to your house or whatever." (Y/n) tells me, I blush as she gifts me with a cute and happy smile. I could lose myself in her laugh, eyes, smile, I could lose myself in it all. We at last make it to the Mystery Shack after some short delays because of (Y/n). I can't blame her though, this her first time to experience human life. I pull her to the front door of the Mystery Shack. I run through many customers looking at Grunkle Stan's sorry rip- offs. I send (Y/n) upstairs as Mabel still plays with Waddles until we hit our bedroom. Mabel drops Waddles onto her and she runs over to (Y/n) in amazement and surprise. Mabel jumps up and down as she examines (Y/n).

"Oh my god! You're a human (Y/n)! Now we can hang out! I can't wait to show you the whole town you'll love it all!" Mabel says very happily, (Y/n) nods her head awkwardly and I laugh a little at her. No way she nor I could get her out of this mess. Mabel began to rock (Y/n) back and forth as (Y/n) got dizzy.

"M-Mabe-l! W-Will you s-s-top shaking m-me!" (Y/n) struggled to speak with Mabel properly with her shaking her rapidly. Mabel got the message and she stopped shaking (Y/n); leaving her dizzy nearly tripping on her own feet. Mabel and I looked at each other as (Y/n) tried to regain her focus. I pulled Mabel to one side of the corner.

"Do you know how (Y/n) became a human?" Mabel asks me.

"When I found her, she says this could be a power she didn't know about yet she could have. But I have a feeling Bill made a deal with her so she could become human." I responded to Mabel, she gave me a shocked look on her face. I patted her shoulder to signal her that everything will be alright with (Y/n). Speaking of (Y/n) she regained her focus after all the stumbling around the place. She shakes her head; leaving her to fling all her (H/l) (H/c) hair into the sky. Mabel gives me a mischievous smile, I had an idea what she was thinking about.

"Dipper..... you REALLY like (Y/n) don't you?" Mabel sings to me, I blush, "Don't think you got away with getting those flowers for her."

My eyes widen, how did Mabel know?! I thought she was still knocked out sleeping when I got (Y/n) those roses! Great, does Mabel now have some type of future sight powers now? I sigh as I hear Mabel giggle a little to herself. The thought of Mabel finding out about my crush with (Y/n) made me feel embarrassed. I know (Y/n) will think it's too soon if I confess to her now. So I'll tell her once she trusts me more; that'll increase my chances of her feeling the same way about me. I smile in confidence and cockiness like a moron. Mabel runs to (Y/n) asking her what she wants to do, she stays silent for a small chunk of time then (Y/n) says that she is a little hungry.