Chapter 10

Dipper's p.o.v:

I had a blast with (Y/n), too bad me being a merman had to be temporary. At the same time though, I don't want to be stuck swimming in the same lake for months. I truly had the best time of my life with the girl I love. Nothing could go wrong from here and now! I need to know first, if she feels the same way about me. She could still only see me as a friend. I cringed at the possible reaction I could have if (Y/n) rejected me...... over Bill. Sure he gave up weirdmageddon for (Y/n) after only a few hours of getting his hands back on his chaos world. But that isn't enough to prove to me that he really changed over two years. He never gets soft for anyone for all I know. I snapped back to reality when (Y/n) waves to me goodbye. I waved back to her, with all my thoughts drowning my head. I can't trust Bill to have (Y/n). She's too kind and sensitive to be with him. If (Y/n) decided to come with me and be my only girl, then I can help her see the truths about Bill. I'd save her life if she knows everything about Bill's past and all the horrible times me and Mabel had with him. That's what I'll do! I'll revisit her later, maybe noontime. So I can expose her the truths about Bill. She'll then go for me in no time flat! My thoughts and plans to stop (Y/n) from falling for Bill and instead me took me all the way home..... Screw it, I'm going right back to the lake to confess right now! I said to myself, then I began to run back to the lake...

(Y/n)'s p.o.v:

I sure had the best time of my life with Dipper, I loved seeing his face when he hung out with me. It's absolutely priceless. I smiled like a nerd when I pictured Dipper smiling. I thought today was perfect. I then turned my head to see Bill floating above me, he floated upside down so I could see both his yellow human eye and his black eye patch. I flinched back as I heard Bill laughing to himself slightly. I smiled uncomfortably. I swam back up to my tail. Bill hovered over the water to see my face more clearly, I watched him as his eye told me he wanted to tell me something.

"H-Hey! Bill! What's the occasion on seeing me?" I asked, Bill floated closer to me. his stomach barely touching the surface of the water, his face got closer to mine and I began to blush a crimson red. Bill gives me a quick peck on the cheek. I pull away showing Bill my face is flushed. He laughs playfully as I blush some more if that's even possible.

"I need to confess something to you my seashell," Bill said shakily, I think I got a hint on where this was going. I stared at him, giving Bill my full attention; "(Y/n).... I love you, and I was wondering... C-Could you be my girlfriend-"

"BILL! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HER!!" I heard a voice scream to Bill, I turned to see Dipper running back up the trail an back to the lake. Bill then nuzzled me closely, Dipper had anger in his chocolate brown eyes of his; "(Y/n) please! You don't want to go with him! He'll use you as your puppet again! Come and be with me so I can protect you from him and all the dangers he'll possibly give you!"

"Don't listen to Pine tree my dear (Y/n). He'll tell you things that I've done in the past. I swear to you that I've changed! Pine tree will only make you consider me a monster! I promise I'm not anymore! Come with me! No one will ever take you away as long as I live."

"Fucking hell! I love both Dipper and Bill, and now I have to choose only one of them!? Well, if that's how it's gonna be........Then....I have to go with......"

A) (Go with Dipper) "Mermaid's human" 

B) (Go with Bill) "Demon's seashell" 

A/N: Hi everyone! JanisReader here again! If you are wondering, yes, this is the multi choice ending you've all been waiting for. So also yes, this book is coming to an end. I hope you all enjoyed this book, because it's ending real soon. After I finish making the two endings, I'm going to put at the very end a thank you page to all the people who read my book. I love support and if this gets enough love from you all, I might consider a squeal! I also want to thank.... 

@❤Readingfan201, (She/he/they/chicken?) have been reading this book and my other one, I also want to thank them for giving me support as I also gave them support. I suggest going over to read there books, cause I read them and they are actually really good! I wanted to give this user on Wattpad a shout out. They have been supporting me and I've been supporting them too. So yea..... :3 

Until the next chapter.......BYE! :3