C H Ā P T Ē R 3

Friend?
-----------
No POV
-----------
"I-i know what he did..." You say opening one eye to see the ink going away a bit "how do you know?" Bendy says his arm's still on both sides of you,you thought it was a well...odd position "his journal... "You mutter" what?"bendy says giving a confused look "his journal" You say a bit louder bendy now dropping his hand's to the side then crossing his arm's "so, where is it?" He says tapping his foot a bit, you walk toward one of boxes with the words:

Uncle joey

Written in permanent marker as you take everything out bendy crouching down to your level and helping still not fully trusting you though, you find the book and hand it to him giving a reassuring smile 'humans are weird' bendy thought as he started reading the journal from the beginning you start to get a little bored and decide to draw bendy with the book in his hand.

*1 minute later*

You didn't notice that bendy stopped reading and was sitting next to you as you were just finishing up a drawing"nice,"he says"DA FUCK!!"you yell falling to the side him snickering "sorry," he says his hand's covering his mouth, you only blush while getting up and whipping the dust off your shirt and pants "yeah, I'll go fix Boris up now," you state dully, Bendy only giving you a confused look as you sighed and start walking back to the room Boris was in a little kit by your side.

"How long will it take?" Bendy asks his head coming out of a ink puddle in the corner "three weeks?" You say looking at him as he was now fully out of the puddle just sitting on a seat words behind it:

Who's laughing now?

You shudder at the words Bendy getting the wrong idea and thought you wanted him to leave"I'll just go.."he mutters as he head's for the ink puddle"no, no don't go!"you yell running up to the puddle while grabbing his bow tie he turns around looking at confused "I just kinda got freaked out" you say moving you're gaze toward the writing on the wall,bendy turns looking at the writing"yea it is freaky"he says looking back at you,you still holding his tie your face's now a bit closer. You gulp while blushing and let go going back to Boris .

---------------
Bendy POV
---------------
I look at y/n a slight blush on her face my face was heating up as well but why? I can't feel love anymore all I do is kill for fun and enjoy it "hey bendy.." I look at y/n again and sit back on the chair,she's facing Boris and starting fix him again"hmm?"I hum waiting for a reply "why haven't you killed me?" She Finish's looking at me,I gulp then sigh looking down"I just needed a friend..."I mutter "what was that?" She questions"I just needed a friend! "I yell looking at her she stops what she's doing " Boris was dead cause of joey and I just..."I pause a little bit of inky tears dripping down my face"I just felt used...useless...like a disappointed"I say now crying "I'm sorry...Boris... I'm sorry," I mutter now crying my hand's covering my face.

I feel something warm holding me like it was....a hug? I haven't had a hug in 30 years so I wouldn't know but I hug back now crying into y/n shoulder"shh, you're not a failure.... You just didn't know,"she says rubbing my back I cry more knowing that she meant I trusted too much and just gave him an advantage to....to kill Boris"hey, hey he'll be back don't worry....I-I promise he'll be back,"she starts "S-s-so that you can gi-giv-give him a huge bear hug!" Her voice was breaking I had stopped crying, but it seemed she was crying now.

"I-i won't quite....I won't be a failure... Ju-just like my uncle," she mumbled as she cried, I remove her from the hug looking at her as she continues to cry "you're not a failure," I began "your...special,"I say hugging her again,she hugs back" how am I not a failure? "She says as she stopped crying a little" you remeberd me.."I mutter loud enough so that she could hear. She chuckles "I could never forget you nor Boris," she says then stop's hugging and going back to Boris "you gonna help?" She says a small smile on her face,I get up standing beside her"yep!" I say smiling.

[End]

Hey!

I'm alive!

Immortalized!

You're the creator!

You traitor,hey!

There's no vaccine to cure our dirty needs for now you must...

BUILD OUR MACHINE, you die tonight!

*******
My first fave bendy and the ink machine song, oh
Longer chapters from now on! Yea!!!!!!*waves arm's like Noddles* *bendy and Boris join*

And I really don't know how many chapters this book will have,but I hope it's a hella lot!!

Edited during plague