C H A P T E R 7

Boris!
---------
Boris  POV
---------
'Won't they just kiss already!?'I thought as we continue to play (fave game) bendy had well touched y

leg by accident now their both flustering,blushing messes! Who knew love wouldn't be easy? Back then it was actually simple,but now it's a bunch of trouble I should really find a way to help him but how?....... I got it! I'll just leave for a while and look around leaving them both alone . together, yes it's the perfect plan! I'll do it now!!

"I'm gonna go look around, guys" I say getting up and stretching "okay Boris" I hear y

say as I look at them bendy looking a bit more scared and nervous,as y

ooks away I give him a thumbs up while he only strangles the air. I chuckle,this is the first time bendy has fallen in love hope he makes her feel comfortable,not too comfortable that'll be awkward.

---------
Bendy POV
---------
Damn you Boris! Damn you,alive for a few minutes and already up to your shit! I look at him scared and nervous as he gives me thumbs up I strangle the air frustrated and soon he leaves....Great! Just great,just. Fucking. Great! "So..." Y

says I look back at her as she has a smile "yep.." " wanna watch a movie?"she asks looking at me smiling a bit more "su-sure!" I simply say smiling a little more,she picked out these:

Light's out.

Coraline.(I love dis movie guys,don't judge)

Edward scissor hands.

Corpse bride and goofy movie.

"You can pick..?" She says as she had laid all the movie's in front of us "no,no you pick" I say not minding what she picked at all "well I haven't seen lights out yet,so..." "Okay" I say as she put's the movie into DVD player.

-middle of movie-

This movie is actually cool,demon girl who can't stand the dark and is hooked onto this girl and her brothers mom...jeez there life is messed up,I feel something holding onto my tie tightly as if in fear which causes my head to move a bit downer,I look down to see y

sitting on one of my legs as she held onto my tie tightly. A bit of blush was on my face as she stayed in the same position holding a bit more tighter on my tie "uh...." Is all I could say as I felt her head lay on my chest,one of her hands holding mine.

She finally snaps up and looks up at me "sorry..." She whispers "no,no its fine" she gives a little sigh while chuckling "thanks..." "No prob" I reply as we continue to watch the movie.

|min later|

"Ahh!!!!" Y

yells her face now dug into my chest "what...where!?" Boris yells opening the door and look down at us in 'aw' "horror movie..." I say he nods the walks out again,I hate you Boris..... Not!

=====
No POV
=====
It was 10:45pm and Boris said no more movies or you wouldn't be able to wake up the next morning you were actually glad cause you were a bit tired,so was bendy they both left you're room bidding you good night as you were ready to sleep.

=======
Dream
=======
You were tied to a chair head spinning everything a blur 'wha...what happened..?'you thought trying to get up not noticing that you were tied to the chair tightly so very tightly,you're vision is finally clear seeing a black figure with a broken face on the spot where is face supposed to be "Sam...?".

•after explanation •

" shh listen,I can hear him crawling above,crawling!"you're breath hitched as you noticed a axe to far to reach "soon he will hear us....he will set us free" he finish's soon walking away and closing a door not so near by. "Sheep sheep,it's time for sleep" he starts to chant making you even more scared "rest your head,it's time for bed" the room starts to shake,you want to wake up from this nightmare"Hear me bendy!" 'Wait bendy..?'you thought as the room shook more"take this tender sheep,free me I beg of you!"you soon start to hear something in the background.

"My lord! I am you're profit,I am you--AHH!!".

°awoke°

" Ah!"you yell not really loud as you held onto your chest looking around frantically seeing you were in you're room,you sigh in relief but still felt fear 'it felt so...' You get up and start walking toward the door ' maybe he's awake' you thought as you head to Boris room opening the door a little to see he's fast asleep,your legs now started to guide you as you stop at bendys room 'um...'you thought as you open the door bendy looking very much awake,just staring at the ceiling.

"Be--bendy..?" You whisper entering the room "y

? What's wrong you okay?" Bendy ask as he hops of the bed walking toward you,in an instant you start to cry you're knees connecting with ground,bendy instantly hugs you while rubbing circle's on your back "I hate to see you cry"he whispers knowing that you hadn't heard him" nightmare?"he ask setting you on the bed him sitting beside you,you nod a little still crying.

"Wanna talk about it?" You nod again with a little sniff as you start to explain the dream. "Sam...?" Bendy says as his mind had a million thoughts "bendy...?" You say looking at him"yea?" "H-he said something about...you freeing him...?" You say looking back down at floor "did you go to the exit?" Bendy ask in a serious tone looking at you worried "n-no,does it have something to do with the nightmare...?"he nods.

You now realize that's the reason bendy won't let you near the exit it's cause of...sam... He wants to protect you from that,a little smile crept on your face as you kiss bendys cheek,your face heating up a little" thanks.."you say as you lay on the bed forgetting it was his room,bendy sat there frozen as you fell asleep "....." He stays silent as he turns his head toward you" your welcome..."he says laying next to you but keeping his distance.

*End*
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wh--wha-what!?

I just wrote 1076 words!!!!!!

Jeez that's....a lot?

You dare question me!?

N-no!

It's just not a lot.....

Le gasp,ju biatch!!

......

I still love you dude!!!!!!

..........okay........

Boi!!!!

Btw I'm a girl.....

Same!!!!

Oh and make DAT......11122!!!!*eats oreos*