C H A P T E R 20

Edited:19/05/2018

Job
-------
Bendy(finally!)
------
Today's Monday so y

will be heading off to work I lay in bed tossing and turning it's 1:00 am in the morning & those haunting thoughts keep repeating in my mind.

Flashback
------------
"Bendy ya gotta work harder!" "I--im sorry joey....I ju-just--*slap!* I fell to the floor holding onto my right cheek in shock " fucking piece of crap....YOU work for ME!"joey yelled as he looked at me no sanity in his eyes as he walks away "tsk,fucking useless" he says as he turns the corner. I lay on the floor for a few minutes before crying "I guess i-i am....?" I mutter hearing footsteps getting closer,I assume its joey coming back to yell at me again but I was wrong.

End
---------

I shiver as more and more of those memories continue to creep into my mind stopping me from sleeping I get up going to the bathroom to wash my face off,I had washed my face off now looking down while holding onto both sides of the sink I look up at the mirror seeing joeys face,instant fear & anger over took me "bendy ya know were the same,YOU'RE part of me" I shake my head to the sides,denying his every word"I'm nothing like you...."my hands turn to fist as I look back at the mirror "and I never will be..." I mutter walking off as I head back to the room.

"Tsk,you were always weak"

I sigh telling myself that is only in my head"he's not real" I say over & over as I head into my room only to see him there "get out.." I say a hint of anger in my voice "bendy,bendy...you were always so stupid" I growl in response as he walks toward Boris  "do you really think my daughter loves you?" He questions as he sits down petting Boris "I told you to get out!!" I yell trying to stab him with my tail,but it only phases through him.

"You thought you could kill me?"

"He,he...."

"Ha,ha...."

"HA,HA,HA,HA, HA,HA!!!!"

"I'll see you soon...."

"Creation..."

And with that he left me,standing there my hands balled into fist as inky tears stream down my face"why won't you just leave us alone?"I mutter questioning myself as I lay back on my bed staring at the ceiling "um....bendy?" I sat up looking to the direction of the door "oh,y

....did I wake you?" I ask as the enter the room "no,just came to check on you" they say as they sat on the bed. There was soon silence "did you have bad dream?" I ask y

,she nods laying down on the bed facing the ceiling "my I ask what it was about?" "My dad....." She says.

Why would she have dream about joey? I mean his ghost was right here a few minutes ago "he...." She starts I lay down facing her,she soon turns to face me "he hurt you guys...." She continues,I look at her in shock as she takes a deep breath before continuing "he killed Boris,Oswald,Mickey &....." She closes her eyes soon opening them again,tears threatening to spill "he told me he'd kill you...if....if I didn't as he said" she says a single tear slowly moving down her cheek soon ending up with more tears.

In an instant I hug her like her life depend on it "I'll never let him touch you nor Boris,Oswald.... Mickey?" She only gives a light chuckle"b-bendy ya gotta help mickey too" "what if he......works for joey?" She looks up at still crying "then you can do whatever" she says still crying.

I took my thumb wiping it away,her tilting her head a little so it would be against my hand I blush a little as I was still hugging her "hey,y

?" I ask as I hug her tighter"yea bendy?"she asks hugging me back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I love you" I mutter my face heating up she stops moving but still holds me in a hug"bendy..."I look at her as she looks at me "I love you too.." I give a small smile my face heating up more,her face seemed to be a bit red I give her peck on her forehead then cuddled her.

------
You
------
Bendy is just too cute when he Blush's and I really do love him,I just though he didn't love me more than friends that is the one thing I thought...but hey he likes me! That's like been my dream since I was kid,bendy & me together when we older & seems my dream's come true.

---------
???
--------
Oh y

,don't you see? You fell right into my trap...and soon you'll be gone then who's going to love your precious bendy? Well I can think of one person & that one person is...

°End•
Oh,well what's this I see? Could it be? Oh yes it is!!!!

871 READS!!!!!!

Omg,I just can't believe it...THANK YOU!!!!*hugs reader*

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

Guys I practically fell off my bed when I saw this...I mean damn! This a lot to me,one person with a lotta readers that I friggin love so MUCH!!!!

No really you guys deserves something for being so awesome & supporting me to continue writing this book!

More chapters will be posted on one day!!!!

So be prepared.

Boi!! *runs around screaming*