Chapter Four

Destiny and Lottie camped at Lexiee's for a couple more days after the One Direction concert, but her boyfriend, Liam Skinner (a seventeen year old) kept texting her to inform her he was lonely and extremely bored. "I will visit you very soon Lexiee, remember to text me and we will arrange to meet." Destiny spluttered without a single pause.

Days flowed normally. Lexiee was bored and Alix had to go back to work, with her snobbish boss who she dreads to see... It was an ordinary day, Alix went to work while Lexiee was un-amused. However, it turned out to be not such an ordinary day after all... It was just after she had prepared a scrumptious meal for one she made a scrumptious meal for one...

Racing through the streets, huffing and puffing Lexiee was frightened. Barging her way through the huddles of people Lexiee decided to have a browse in a shop... WHSmith. Without knowing 'he' would be in there, Zayn's grinning face was positioned behind a table. Lexiee tried to escape her way out of the next opportunity to get her heart-broken. Zayn seized one hard look at her and decided he couldn't risk loosing her again. Consequently he swiftly jogged to the door and snatched Lexiee by the arm, "Lexiee, I have told you once, I know it has been hard but I can't risk loosing you again. I would like to inform you that I adore you and Alix so much it's uncontrollable at times, you may think that I don't think about you. However, that is false. You are both always on my mind."

"Dad I love you too but I am concerned that you don't love us enough because, if you did then why did you leave us? Then not even bother to contact us to arrange for me to meet you." Lexiee mumbled.