Chapter Two

Through the door burst Destiny clutching a familiar piece of paper as Lexiee had discovered earlier. "Cheer up, I've missed you terribly it's not the same, not being able to walk round to yours on a Friday night importing munchies for a cuddly onesie girls night in." cried Destiny, while gently pulling out a crumpled present while balancing a baby on her hip. She explained it was only a little something as she had to look after her 2 week old baby Lottie. Destiny is only 16 but she has a 2 week old baby.

A few hours later they arrived at the One Direction concert, Lexiee felt sick with nerves. Up on stage she could see Zayn scanning the crowd as if her going to the concert had been arranged. He caught Lexiee's twinkling eye, looked at Destiny and then without a second thought began to wave frantically at the birthday girl. Tears began to trickle down Lexiee's cheeks, Destiny huddled up to Lexiee squeezing her arm, "Stay strong, it will hurt him more if you keep smiling and act as if you're having a good time." announced Destiny while snuggling Lottie with Lexiee. Before the band was about to sing Zayn announced, "This is for my princess who I lost many years ago." while pointing at Lexiee. Without a single tear shredded Lexiee watched the whole first half of the performance. "Lets go and get something to eat before they appear on the stage again." suggested Alix. Lexiee had the pleasure to control Lexiee's pram. Suddenly someone grabbed them by the shoulder's and pulled them away...