arriving in Oklahoma

Peyton wake up were in Oklahoma.justin says.

Huh?.Peyton asks.

We are in Oklahoma justin says.

Oh cool.Peyton says.

Look we are at the truck stop.justin says.

Why are we here?.Peyton asks.

Because we are parking the tour bus here and in after the show tomorrow we are going on the next stop on tour.Justin replies.

What time is it?.Peyton asks.

Eight o'clock in the morning.Justin replies.

Wow i slept that long i need a shower and I have to change.Peyton says.

Me to justin says.

Peyton's p.o.v

I walk into the bathroom and I put on a purple romper with some pink flats and then I put my hair in a high ponytail.I walk outside the bathroom to see Justin with some red pants and  a blue shirt and finally some blue converse shoes.Justin walks up to me and he says I'm so special.I blush and he kisses me on the lips for a good five minutes then he walks outside the bus.

Text from Amya (bestie)

A/N

Amya texts are in bold.Peyton's text are regular print.

Hey Peyton how is tour going?

Great except for what happened yesterday.

What happened yesterday?

This is gonna sound crazy but I saw Danielle.

You saw who?

Why are you asking all these questions?

You saw who?

Danielle.

What was she doing?

She was in a car with a gallon of paint and a saw and some rope and tape.

What was she going to do?

I think she was going to make my worst fear come alive.

What is your fear.

My fear is...

Cliffhanger isn't it to find out what Peyton's fear is please keep reading my story.in not telling you how many parts the story will have because I don't know but vote and comment also tell your friends about my stories.

                                                    Brooke😘.