Chapter three

Voella Pov

I heard teeth chattering. so I raised my head to look at the reindeer trying to keep his eyes open. I must admit it gets cold at night on this island, but it never really bothered me. I mentally sighed and used my tails to grab the whole crew. ' if my master trust them... but still' as I grabbed them they yelped in shock.
I put the blonde, and two girls by my side next to zoro and the big weird one, reindeer, long nose and skeleton wrapped up by my tails. they seemed uncomfortable but soon enough relaxed into my hold.

Third Pov

The pirate crew were confused, to why the most feared wolf on this island is keeping the warm and keeping watch for them while they slept.. but they welcomed the deprived and well earned sleep.
The rays of light flickered onto their eyes. however something felt wrong.

Voella Pov.

I was keeping watched and got extremely restless. so I figured I would watch their memories or dreams.
Luffy was dreaming about meat and his brother ace. zoro was dreaming of swords and becoming a legend of swordsmen. the blonde, who's name is sanji. how did I find out his name. well he was dreaming about a crowd of women calling his name and worshiping him. sigh. The reindeer was dreaming about this doctor. his name was chopper. and...... ( you guys no the rest) 'hmmm only 5 days till the full moon'
I heard a bunch of voices coming from the other shore. I asked the wind to direct any animal towards me. and the wind happened to send the rino. I got up slowly leaving the crew where I left them and reluctantly left my two masters asleep on the floor. but kept them in my sight as I walked to mr. rino. he already guessed what I was thinking. ' There's an un welcomed pirate ship, and they are seeking someone called luffy or straw hats" he said, I growled, and loads of thoughts of me crushing them came into my mind. I huffed at him, which he knew meant keep the others away from them and he walked away.
' If they are coming this way then let them see hell, no one will harm then' I thought. I heard someone murmur and walk around. I turned to see the cook sanji go back to the ship. properly to cook food. he stopped and looked at me, and the. Patted his leg, as a gesture for me to follow. I took a step forward toward the sleeping crew. and used my tails to grab, chopper, usopp, franky and brooke. and then I hoisted nami and robin onto my back. and finally I grabbed both luffy and zoro collars in my mouth. All in a few seconds, and with them all still sleeping. I noticed the fire was still lit and used my back legs to put it out and hide an evidence of us here.
I quickly checked everything, and once satisfied I walked next to sanji, and in return he put his hand to my neck and stroked it softly. which caused me to purr....again. which I guess caused the girls to wake up. " huh. Sanji what's happening" nami asked sleepily. " well nami-swan, we need to move on, I was about to make breakfast, and take Voella with me.....but she grabbed you all and is now carring you all back to the ship" sanji finished with the weird lovey tone he does when he speaks to women. " robin and nami jumped of my back and walked beside me. and when they noticed luffy and zoro in my mouth dangling the muffled a laugh.
I moved my tails to my back and put the three of them on my back. leaving my tails free to swish. chopper snuggled into the back of my neck, with usopp hugging him like a teddy bear. and Brooke sat Indian style in the middle of my shoulder blades. 'hmm when did he wake up' and franky just lay dangling on my back behind Brooke when we reached the ship I noticed it was quite a jump to get to the deck. their was no ladder or rope to climb. I just sweat dropped. And crouched down so sanji, nami and robin could jump on my back again. they didn't noticed so I huffed at them. which caught their attention, but they looked at each other unsure. so I huffed at them again and used my head to gesture to my back. " I think she wants you to get on her back. ho ho ho" Brooke spoke through the silence. nami just strugged her shoulders and climbed onto my back with robin and sanji following behind. once they were comfy I took a step back and leapt into the ship and skidded to a stop on the deck. which woke everyone except luffy.
I crouched down again and let them off. and placed luffy down carefully on his back. Their was nothing else for me to do but wait, so i curled up around him.

Zoro's Pov

I felt myself being moved or carried. and when I felt my self being swayed about. I noticed we were on the ship and was being held by my collar again. she placed me down with everyone else,she then put luffy down carefully then curled around him. luffy was then hugging one of her tails.
She stared at him for a while, which made my heart twitch. but then she looked at me and her stomach growled. 'She's hungry, but can we feed her, do we have enough' I thought. " chopper, how much meat does a wolf eat" I shouted, " She would need as much as luffy eats" he replied. I sweat dropped and the amount of meat we will need to store up on. At the sound of meat luffy sat up quickly with drool down the side of his mouth and his sleep bubble popped. He looked around and saw Voella and grinned widely. he then patted her head. in return she closed her eyes and purred. ' hmmm she seems to purr a lot for a dog'. luffy then stood up shouting at sanji to get him food.

Third Pov

Voella watched as luffy ran to a cabin. 'properly to the kitchen' she thought. and stood up walking to zoro, sitting in front of him. they stared at each other until Voella turned around and jumped of the boat. she then howled loudly, in which all the animals answered. suddenly their was a gun shot, and everyone ran out to the deck to see Voella in combat against some random pirates. however she was limping on her back leg. ' fuck, why didn't I sense him....damn I got to excited when I found them, Voella keep your head in the fight' she thought.