Chapter four

Voella Pov

'fuck, why didn't I sense him....damn I got to excited when I found them, Voella keep your head in the fight'i thought.
I dodged their next wave of bullet. ' tsk, I won't fall for that twice, now to show everyone how I became the boss, when I didn't even want to'. I called all the elements and creating four orbs around my head. I then moulded them together creating a gold crown, which falls slowly to my head. my body then turns into a human with wolf ears and three tails. 'one' i flash stepped behind them. 'two' I Summoned my twin katana's 'three' set them alight with a green flame 'four' I moved my swords along every single one of the enemy's backs 'five' my crown broke in four and transformed back. I then turned around and walked into the forest to find a river to clean myself. I could hear their bodies make a sickening 'thump' as they fell to the ground. 'damn I've never been this hot headed before......is it because.......yes, it is'. I've only known them one day, is this their effect on me.

Zoro Pov

Voella turned around and jumped of the ship. ' what is she thinking, and where is she going' I was about to walk off the kitchen, but I heard the gun shot. VOELLA. I turned to watch her limp on her back leg. and got ready to jump off and help her but suddenly four balls appeared. They looked like balls of water, fire, earth and air. they then raised to float above her head. and melted into each other. I was memorised by the light they created. and in its place stood a girl with one blue eye and the other green. they glowed brightly with determination. she had shiny, soft black hair that reached the middle of her back. she had a blue/green kimono that had beautiful flowers the crawled up along her waist,it reached the middle of her thigh, and you could see black tight shorts underneath. her sleeves flowed along her wrists. she was beautiful, I couldn't keep my eyes off her.
She disappeared, I looked around frantically, searching for her. My eye caught her in the middle of the pirates. however her crown broke and their stood Voella. ' w-what, Voella?, b-but how' I watched her as she walked of into the forest. " D-did you guys see w-what I saw" nami stuttered. I turned to see everyone frozen by the ship. We all nodded. "Shi shi shi" luffy grinned, and walked back into the kitchen. Followed by everyone else.
I turned back around and jumped off the ship, and followed the direction she disappeared in. and soon enough I found her sitting under a waterfall, trying to wash the blood of her fur. keyword trying. I sighed and her failing attempt, and took off my clothes and swords leaving me in my boxers, and stepped into the water. she turn her head to me baring her teeth but stop when she realised it was me.

Voella Pov

'Damn ..... can't reach that one spot where theirs lots of blood. Typical'. I heard someone step into the water and saw it was zoro, and relaxed myself putting my head down in submission.
He walked over and rubbed the part I couldn't reach, I was still too tall for him, so I laid down In the water. He started to wash the blood out again, quietly laughing to himself. I turned my head to give him a questionable look. But he just ignored me. So I just huffed in response. " so....you can transform into a human" he asked me, my body froze up. i slowly nodded to him. Yes. "can you do it again" he questioned, I nodded again. No. He looked into my eyes and sighed. then carried on cleaning me.
It felt so relaxing, I've never felt at peace like this before. my body hummed where ever he touched. it soon enough disappeared and made me whimper. he just chuckled at me. " come on curly brows, cooked you some meat......we better get their before luffy eats it" he said with humour. I followed him to where his stuff lay and shook my fur, making zoro even more wet. he was now dripping wet and glaring at me. so I called the air to dry us both. he looked at himself, touching the now dry clothes. and the looked at me smirking.
We walked back in a comfortable silence, with his hand on my neck, stoking my fur slightly.
When the ship came in view, I saw a few animals nod towards me, wishing me luck and goodbyes. And the idiot of a rino threatens the crew about protecting me. sigh. it more like me protecting them. funny enough chopper didn't translate for him and just told the crew they were saying goodbye with a strong passion. both me and the crew jumped onto the deck setting sail. ' I'm gonna miss this place' I kept telling myself. I moved away from the ships side, and walked up the steps towards the helm. and laid on my side leaning on the banister. ' 4 more days left'.
I closed my eyes, and heard hooves heading my way. they stopped towards my back leg. I felt someone digging for the bullet that was shot at me before. 'hmm I forgot about that' tsk I felt a stinging sensation and looked towards chopper to see him disinfecting the wound and then wrap it up with bandages. he then wipes the sweat of he forehead and walks to my face. he then stretches a hoove towards me but stops half way. sigh. I finish what he started closing my eyes and stretch my head towards him. he then rubbed my head and walks away.

Luffy Pov

I was looking around for Voella, when I saw her at the helm. she was sleeping under the sun and it looked comfy. I walked over to her. her tails laid beside her body, they looked fluffy, so I climbed on top of them and laid down, I suddenly fell into a deep thought. Her tails moved around, until they formed a nest like bed. shi shi shi. I lay my head back and look at the sky letting my hat create a shade over my eyes.I then moved my hat over my eyes, and just fell into a deep sleep.

Voella Pov

I was surprised that luffy wanted to sleep, I thought zoro was the lazy one. I moved my head to look at him. I saw the scar on his chest. 'if only he came to that island earlier, I could of helped him'. " Hey luffy, luffy.... have you found Ella yet.' sanji shouted. ' Ella who's Ella' I huffed at him and he turned to me, with a large bowl of shredded meat. " ahh their you are, here you go". I tilt my head to the side, me. I'm Ella. he noticed my confusion. " your name was long and hard to say... so I shortened it to Ella " sanji said gently while rubbing behind my ear. " have you seen luffy" he asked. I just simply lifted my tail to reveal a snoring luffy with a sleeping bubble. and started to eat the meat, huffing a thank you. sanji just stood up shaking his head at luffy, then walked away chucking.

Zoro Pov

I was laying under the tree with the swing. it's was strangely uncomfortable, how could it be. this is my favourite spot. I sighed and sat up. I could hear luffy snoring. 'tsk well at least some can get to sleep'.

2 days later at sea

I noticed something weird about ella. she won't ever leave either me or luffy's side. But she wouldn't get in the way. also, she helps sanji catch food and carry it back, lets us all lay on her or use her warmth. and she's made a strong bond with chopper, he said he can catch a few words from her, but it's like a totally new language. his trying to learn it, so he can translate for us.
So here I am training on the grass deck, using Ella as a weight, and she is heavier then my biggest weight. it took me two nights and days to get used to her.

Nami Pov

I been reading the maps and it seems like we're getting close to land, it should take us 3 days to reach. Luckly this island has a shopping mall. he he he. me and robin could us Ella as a bag holder. I don't see why not, she doesn't mind us using her for our other needs. but the only problem is that she never leaves luffy or zoro alone. I walk out to the deck to come face to face, with ella. I stepped back to see her moving up and down in the air with a straight face. she's completely unfazed with our actions. I could help but laugh at her, she tilts her head and keeps eye contact with me, while she's still moving. which makes her look even more funny.
After I calmed down I noticed zoro stopped lifting, looking at me with a lack of interest. I sighed and simply walked away. I guess that's a no.