Chapter seven

Voella Pov

All I saw was red, these bitches are gonna get it. I took my new dual swords out of their sheaths and ran towards the pirate, who had his dirty, stinking foot on usopp and placed my blade against his neck, "get your shity foot off him, or I'll behead you where you stand" I growled, he started to shake and nod slowly, trying to avoid my sword. He removed his foot, "now you two release my friend, or you'll have to deal with him" I said pointing to Zoro, who walked out of the shadows, with his swords up and an evil grin which could only be seen on his shadowed face, the pirates kept looking between me and Zoro, "you have until, I count to five. one....two....three" I counted, and just for proof that I wasn't lying,I cut the pirate in my grasp a little, making him gasp, "four...." they quickly released chopper, who ran behind Zoro, "now run before I catch you" I said darkly, they ran away in a panic not even looking behind to see if I would follow. I put away my swords, and turned to see usopp and chopper shaking, they mumbled something about "lets not make her angry" I sighed and looked a zoro to see him walking towards me, he reached out his hand and ruffled my hair, he then walked back towards the streets to properly get lost again.
I walked towards chopper and picked him up, placing my head in his neck, he froze in my arms, but relaxed and hugged me back.

-------------
They went back to the ship and set sail.
--------------

Chopper pov

She was just sitting there, in complete silence, her head was titled forward so we could see her face, what's she doing. I could hear everyone's laughter from inside the cabin, it was just me and Ella outside on the deck, but she hasn't noticed me yet. she lifted her head and looked up at the sky, her face had no emotion and her eyes were clouded, "chopper it's rude to stare" she answered without looking at me, when I didn't answer she turned her gaze to me, "what wrong ella" I asked. she sighed and run her hand through her hair, "tomorrow's a new day, chopper"
A new day...new day....day! I ran towards her and she knelt down with her arms open, I jumped in them and she held me tight "chopper I don't want to change again..i like being human....i won't be able to speak again" she muffled in my neck, "I like you in both forms Ellie" she gave a sad giggled at the new name I gave her, "don't worry this happens every full moon right so it won't be forever.... And I can hear you as a wolf...so don't worry" I said while stroking her hair, "thanks chopper...my brother" I felt my body stiffen, "bro...br...brother" I asked, she nodded...brother...he he he he "aw just coz you called me brother doesn't mean I like ya" I said while blushing, she laughed at me and gave me a true smile.
Whoosh...whoosh...i felt around for my blanket, but found something hairy instead, I opened my eyes to see blue-ish, green-ish hair wrapt around me, huh?
"Morning chopper...sleep well" said usopp, I looked up at him in confusion, then realised this fur belonged to Ellie, I was wrapped up in a her furry tails. I climbed around her to look for her head and found it with her paws over her eyes and purring, she was still asleep.

Zoro Pov

I woke up at 1 in the morning to see chopper and Ella on the deck, fast asleep, Ella was on her side with her arms wrapped around choppers waist and he had his head buried in her large chest, making me wish it was me there instead. The sun rise glowed on her and she transformed in front of me again, but the light burned my eyes and I felt a strong aura, that made me fall to my knees, it vanished as quickly as it appeared, letting me stand up what the hell was that?
I looked at Ella to see her awake and in wolf form, she wrapped her tails around chopper, getting herself comfy again, when she settled down she looked at me and titled her head to the side, what was that aura from her?...nah it can't be...but..nah? I stroked the fur between her eyes and she closed them, leaning into my touch, humph she's a totally different person.
In wolf form she stubborn, strong and protective. but as a human she opens up to you, aghh I scratched my head in frustration, man I'm hungry, I stood up and walked to the kitchen leaving a snoring chopper and a purring wolf.

----------------------------------------------

Okay another chapter done phew'
right know I'm doing 5 or 6 stories at once soooo yeah, bare with I will post as much as I can.
Do read my other stories I think I have some on lord of the rings, werewolves, hobbit, naruto ( but that was my that was my first book so it may be boring, I don't know you'll have to read it) one piece, twilight ( I've only started it but I hope to make it exciting and bloody or badass)

Yeahhhh so until next time...oh yeah I've posted a captain america story, so if you want to read it, it's called you've got to be shitting me.
Yeah it contains swearing just so you know.