Chapter Two

Breezekit's P.O.V

Breezekit wiggled his hindquarters and leaped, landing on his fathers fluffy tail. He looked innocently up at his father, whom was glaring down at him. Whipping his tail away, and sending his kit tumbling,  Crowfeather stalked away growling.

Breezekit solemnly walked away until he found his mother by the fresh-kill pile.

" Mama, why does Papa not like me? Did I do something? " he asked.

"No darling, Papa is just very busy, and doesn't have much time for little kits, even if you mean well.".

Nightcloud licked the tuft of fur on his head, and smoothed it down.
" Now, why don't you go find somewhere to play, and I'll find something for us to eat, okay?".

"Okay, mama.". Breezekit said, and left to find somewhere to sit.

Nightcloud's  P.O.V.

Nightcloud watched her kit go, his tiny stick-straight tail waving behind him. She turned and sorted through the meager pile, and heard a hiss behind her.

" That troublesome kit is going to be just like his father I'll bet." Said Swiftsun, one of the elders.

" Oh, let him alone, Swiftsun. He's only a kit, and who's to say he'll be anything but himself. Not all kits are exactly like their parents. Look at Brambleclaw. He's respectful,  honest, and a good cat, even though Tigerstar was his father!"
Said Bluesky, the clan's oldest elder.

Nightcloud grabbed a mouse and quickly walked away, just as Swiftsun mumbled his response. It made her almost sick to hear her clanmates talk about her kit that way. Breezekit was nothing like Brambleclaw. He is a loyal Windclan cat, and will never have anything to do with Thunderclan.  She would make sure of it.

Heyo, quick little thing. If anyone would like me to continue this story I'd be more than happy to, so just DM me. I will get an answer back to you and get chapter three up right away! Thanks so much to anyone who is reading! Also I'm starting a new book called Poems About World Problems, so please go check that out!~
                 Lillian~