One

Trinity:

     This was my day off. A day off from al the meeting and running around. Tomorrow was just like another day for me. Buying a plane ticket and taking off was just apart of my lifestyle. Never staying in one spot always sucked. Even as a kid I was constantly on the move.

     Owning Jones Incorporated, and owning many hotels around the world wasn't easy. Having four hotels throughout the biggest places in California where I spent most of my time. Having two in New York, one in Manhattan, one in NYC, and a couple that aren't in the country.

     Since it was my day off I'm choosing to go out with a friend of mine since high school. Lee she has long black hair bark blue eyes. "Alright so we're going to the Nice Guy" she smiled at me. Furrowing my eyebrows I castes a scowl.

"I don't like it there-" I tried to pull my lips but she interrupted me.

"All you do is sit an office all day, have meetings. Work out. Then go to bed" she paused "you don't socialize with anyone but me" she laughed pulling the white crop top over her head. Scratching my neck I pulled the skater skirt up. "Plus you meet someone" she looked at me.

"Look with my job I don't have time to have fun. CEO is a demanding job-" I started

"That's what you want? No kids no family. No one to lov-" she spoke before I cut her off.

"I will go. But I have to leave at 4 a.m and I'm dragging your ass with me to Manhattan" I glared as I  put on the drop top following the leather jacket. Looking in the mirror I pushed my longish brunette hair out of my face applying eyeliner.

"Deal" she looked at me.

*"You've got to be fucking kidding me" I looked at Lee

*
"You've got to be fucking kidding me" I looked at Lee. Then at the uber seats. My anxiety was screaming. "We should go ho-" I tried

"All this means is that they're famous people here. But you don't need to worry because you're rich as fuck" she winked at me.

"Get out of the car" I spat laughing, I looked at her then the flashing of the cameras. "Wait" I looked at her pulling her before she got up. "I'll meet you from the back. I can't go through the front" I spoke letting go.

"I'll meet you" she spoke grabbing her bag from the uber shutting the door behind her.

"Can you drive to the back?" I asked as I shuffled around the uber getting comfortable. The uber agreed and pulled away from the curb. As soon as we pulled a block away. The uber stopped and he cracked the window.

"I need to get in" the voice panicked the driver looked at me and I immediately pulled out my phone hoping for him to say no. However, no words were exchanged and the door unlocked. The door opened "uh-hi-" he quickly spat before shoving his way into the car.

"Are you serious!?" I hissed at him.

"I'm meeting my friends at the Nice Guy" he spoke.

"We're going to the back right now" the uber spoke.

I looked at the guy. He was wearing a ripped jean jacked with a black and white stripped shirt. With black ripped skinny jeans.

"Why did you have to get into my uber! " I flared at him. He looked at me the down at his phone. Looking at him I knew exactly who he was. Lee was always obsessing over the band. He was the lead singer. I smirked.

"Look I can't do the flashing lights right now" I looked at me, with a apologetic look. I nodded.

"I understand" I spoke.

He looked at me confused "how do you go from roar to kitten in .5 seconds?" He laughed.

"Are you flirting with me?" I smiled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. The car stopped we gave a glance at each other before he opened the car door. Stepping out of the car he didn't say a word. I scooted to the other side of the car door, the door opened. Stepping out I looked at him.

"I guess we'll never know" he winked at me, from the corner of my eye I saw Lee. Her eyes were popped from her head. As the door was held for me. Luke stepped inside saying thank you. She looked at me stampeding over her words I walked over to her.

"Th-th-that was him" she spoke. "Luke Hemmings" she looked at me. "He just got out of your uber-" she snapped at me. The smile faded. "What the hell did you say? Cause you don't like people" he spoke.

"I was snappy" I looked at her. "But it stopped when I realized who he was" I spoke. Lee looked at me, but she didn't say anything.

*

I could feel everything around me spinning it felt nice. This was a rare night that I had. These things never happen and I'm glad Lee took me out. I could feel my heart pounding with laughter.

"My god it's so loud" Lee screamed at me as she took the other shot that was in her hand. The music was loud too loud.

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" I screamed taking another shot. Backing up, I felt something, it was a person. "Will shit" I laughed as I turned around to face the same boy from the car.

"Well hey!" He yelled over the music. I smiled at him "I didn't catch your name!" He yelled again. I wasn't going to tell him my real name. I don't want to be used

"Lee! My name is Lee!" I screamed. The gal blonde looked at me tucking his hair behind his ear.

"Luke!" He screamed yet smiling.

"H-" I tried to get out, but we where greeted by another boy. Tall muscular, brown hair. And two dimples.

"Hey!" He giggled, causing me to bust into laughter. I waved and looked at Luke as he looked at me.

"Ashton this is Lee!" Luke yelled. But the music stopped and he looked like an idiot. "Do you wanna go somewhere quiet?" He asked looked at me. I'm not an idiot.

"I can't, right now my friend doesn't look too good. It was nice meeting you though!" I smiled.

As I turned away. I was pulled back. "You're not getting away this easy" he laughed. Pulling out his phone. Unlocking it he went to his contacts. "Put your number in?" He smiled.

Taking the phone from his hands. I quickly debated on giving him my number or not. Typing in a number. I handed the phone back. "Hopefully I'll see you again?" I looked at him.

A/n I hope you liked the first chapter and it's not trash it's been awhile since I've wrote

-Mckenzie

Vote// Comment// add to your library?

Thank u!'