Two

"Hopefully we'll meet again?" I looked at him
________________________________

Trinity:

My ears started to sore due to the alarm sound going off.

"You fucking bitch!" Lee screamed at me throwing a pillow at me. I shot up instantly looking at her confused. "You gave him my name!? You didn't tell him your real name?" She flared.

"He can't know. What if we become friends or some shit- he could get scared and run- plus that fandom isn't one to fuck around with" I spat at her. "Plus if we hang out just-" I tried.

"Fucking flop. You be me and I be you?" She looked at me. I gave her a blank stare scratching my head. I turned my head.

2:15am

I looked back at her. We have to be out of the house In a half of an hour. "This way you keep your identity safe" she looked at me.

Luke:

6:00 am

"Hey the fuck up!" Michael screamed at me snatching the blanket from me.

"Fuck off!" I screamed back, pulling the blanket back.

"We have to be gone in a hour" he spoke. Riding from the bed. Memories from last night filled me. I wasn't going to have sex with Lee. I'm not like that.

Moving the blanket off me I stood up stretching, followed by a yawn. Rubbing my eyes I pulled out the suit case from under my bed. Unzipping it I saw my phone light up.

Ashton: text Lee

Rolling my eyes I started to fold my shit.

**

Leaving the apartment I saw Ashton from the end of the hallway. As I got closer I could see my pal Calum besides him. Dark hair, kiwi, muscular. But not as muscular as me.

Clearly.

"Who's Lee?" Michael giggled reaching for my phone but I immediately pulled away.

"His secret li-" Ashton spoke, but quickly stopped because I shot him a glare.

"Look nothing happened" I assure all of them. The elevator made a noise and the steel doors opened, the four of us piled through the door.

"You should text her" Ashton spoke once more.

"I don't-" I spoke looking down at my phone.

"Mother fucker" Calum spat. "If you don't I'm gonna because I don't wanna talk about another girl for a week" he looked at me.

"Look it's not gonna be like any other girl. This is different-" I tired but Calum snapped. "Or did she refuse to give you sex?" He looked at me. Clearly he was in a bad mood.

"You say this about every-fucking one"

"This is different because she won't find out my real identity" i assured him.