Don't leave. (SMUT)

((3rd person POV))

As Gamzee carried Tavros bride style to the bed and sat the lowblood down so the highblood could look down at his flushed matespirt. " WhAt Do YoU wAnT tHiS mOtHeRfUcKeR tO dO fIrSt TaV~? " The clown asked smirking. Tavros blushed and looked down wondering what to say next until something hit him.

"uM,,, g-gAMZEE? yOU KNOW I CAN F-FEEL MY LEGS,,, r-rIGHT?" He stuttered out feeling a slight disappointment in him. Gamzee snickered before leaning in closer with a devilish smirk smeared across his face.

"WhO sAiD aNyThInG 'bOuT uSeInG yOuR mOtHeRfUcKiN lEgS?" Gamzee cooed out making Tavros shiver from Gamzee smooth and rough voice running through Tav's body.

"b-bUT GAM,,, " Tavros sentence was suddenly interrupted with a soft but rough kiss from the more stronger troll. Gamzee sneaked his fingers and intertwined them into Tavros's hair while moving his body to push him back onto the bed. Tavros felt his cheeks heat up more from the others soft and warm lips on his. The highblood licked and bit softly at the smaller troll bottom lip making him flinch. Tavros finally accepted the kiss from his matesprit and opened his mouth as Gamzee tongue slithered in. Tavros pulled away a bit feeling Gamzee tongue explore and becoming more rough with the kiss. The two heated up trolls pulled away to catch there breath. Tavros looked into Gamzee's dull eyes with lust wanting more but not wanting to admit it, feeling embarrassed. Gamzee understood what his matesprit was trying to tell him and proceeded with his duties. The highblood kissed softly on Tav's neck but also biting lightly enough to leave small marks on the small trolls neck making him flinch once again. Gamzee started to tease Tav by licking and breathing on his neck while smirking.

"g-gAM... pLEASE STOP BEING A T-AH, tEASE," Tavros moaned out in pleasure. The highblood snickered under his breath while sneaking his hand into Tav's shirt brushing his fingers across the lowbloods body.

"AlL rIgHt My MaIn BrOtHeR." Gamzee cooed into Tavros ear making a shiver run down his spine. The young Makara slipped his fingers into Tav's pants making him flinch from the sudden movement and moan out feeling Gamzee hand taking Tavros bulge to his own hands and started pumping. Tavros moaned out and gripped Gamzee shirt as his eyes shut not knowing what to feel or what to say. The lowblood bit his bottom lip out of embarrassment as Gamzee slipped down to meet with his matesprit soaking wet bulge. Gamzee licked his lips as he lowered his mouth to Tav's length before taking the tip into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and taking inch by inch into his mouth.

"aH! g-gA-" Tavros moaned out even louder then before and covering his mouth with his hand, scared for being too loud. Gamzee glanced up at his moaning matesprit and smirked as he started to bob his head up and down not taking it slow but at a fast pace making Tavros gasp in shock. Tav griped the sheets almost ripping holes in them as he started to be a moaning mess. Gamzee placed a finger between his cute matesprit nook before nudging his finger in and started to trust in and out slowly but gaining speed . Tavros hissed softly from the shocking pain but knew it was only going to get better. Before Tav could adjust to the new feeling Gamzee slipped in a second finger while sucking and licking Tavros bulge. Tavros couldn't take it anymore, he wanted Gamzee inside him when he cums.The young Nitram placed his hand on the clowns face looking down at him as Gamzee stops what he was doing and glances up at Tav.

"i-i WANT YOU,, gAMZEE, i WANT YOU, iN ME," Tavros panted while blush toke over his cheeks. Gamzee started to blush also as he smiled and pulled himself up to face his lovers kissing him lightly. As the two lovers continued to share a heated kiss, Gamzee slipped his pants down while grabbing his bulge already soaking wet and placing his length against Tav's nook. Tavros pulled away from the kiss needing air, panting as for Gamzee he rapped his arms around Tavros waist.

"JuSt TeLl ThIs MoThErFuCkEr WhEn To StOp If It HuRtS tOo MuCh, DoNt WaNt To AlL uP aNd BrEaK yOu BrO." Gamzee said waiting for a response. Tavros nodded nervously while placing his arms around Gamzee neck pulling him closer. The highblood slowly pushed himself into his lover, groaning at how tight Tav was. Tavros started to arch his back feeling a sharp pain in his backside but just bit his lip in response. Gamzee started to slowly move himself in and out of his matesprit as Tav moaned softly. The clown continued to move at a slow pace but gradually going faster until he was trusting into his lover. Tavros felt overwhelmed with pleasure and lust he pushed himself into Gamzee trusts making Tavros close to his climax. Gamzee moaned with lust as he gripped Tavros hips and started to slam into his matesprit hitting Tavros sweet spot making Tav moan louder then ever.

"g-gAM! i-iM SO AH! cLOSE!" Tavros moaned as he felt his stomach tighten knowing he was close to his climax and so was Gamzee.

"M-mE tOo TaV~" Gamzee panted slamming into Tavros once more before spilling his seed into Tav moaning. Tavros felt Gamzee hot cum filling inside of him and started to spill his release all over his and Gamzee chests. Gamzee sighed and slowly pulled himself out of his lover not wanting to hurt him and flopped right beside his love of his life. Tavros panted and laid closer to his highblood practically cuddling.

"t-tHAT WAS UM, gREAT GAMZ" Tavros smiled placing his head on Gamzee chest, hearing his heart beat. Gamzee chucked and rapped his arm around his Tav.

"It WaS aMaZyInG bAbE" Gamzee added kissing his lover forehead.

"i LOVE YOU GAMZEE," Tavros said before falling asleep in his true loves arms. Gamzee smiled and closed his eyes starting to drift into a deep sleep but saying softly.

"I lOvE yOu ToO tAvVy."

----------------------------
<PLEASE READ> A/N: This story sucks. This chapter sucks. My life sucks. I SUCK. I hate myself for putting this on pause for (godwhothefuckknows) months and just vanishing. (EventhoughnoonewouldgivearatsassifIdid.) I could explain why I didn't finish this until now and taking my sweet fucking time but everyone has something else to do that is more important and if I did explain everyone couldn't care less. I'm sorry and I hope every can forgive me. (Whoever is still here for this terrible story) I hope you liked this chapter and I know it was short and please do Comment, Vote, and Follow. I'm making other story's soon that are probably better then this one. Everyone is now free, go live a life I wish I had.