Chapter 2

*.✾.*.❀.*.✽.*.✾.*.❀.*.✽.*

"Ah!" (Y/N) yelped as her ankle buckled. She tried to break her fall using her hand, but her palm scraped across the stone instead, causing her to land miserably on the ground.

"Ow," the girl muttered. With a twisted ankle, (Y/N) knew that she wouldn't be able to travel far. She was surprised she even made it to the outside of Magnolia! But, it didn't make the impact any less painful. "Ouch, I think my ankle's broken now..." (Y/N) whispered, wincing at the sight of swelling. "Shoot."

"Need any help, cutie?"

"Huh?" (Y/N) started, and her mind flashed back to the voice she heard back at the Fairy Tail guild.

Cutie, you deserve better.

She flipped her head in the direction of the sound, "W-What?"

Her (E/C) eyes met a pair of twinkling amber ones, and she gasped. "Yo," a handsome man gave (Y/N) a charming salute, his eyes glittering with mischief. "Need help, little lady?"

(Y/N) didn't answer his question. Instead, she stuttered, "Your voice—"

"Ooh! So, you recognize it! I'm quite honored." He winked cheekily at her. "But, seriously, that ankle looks painful. Are you sure you don't need any help?"

"I-I, what?" (Y/N) suddenly remembered the pain in her ankle, and the agony quickly rushed back to her. She was so startled before that she couldn't feel it. "Ah..." she groaned.

"I'll take that as a yes," the man said, crouching down. He slid his right arm under (Y/N)'s upper back and his left arm under her knees. "Hold on, okay?"

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) panicked as the strange man lifted her bridal style

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) panicked as the strange man lifted her bridal style. "W-Wait! I don't even know who you are! What are you going to do?"

"Just trust me for now, cutie. I promise you won't regret it!" He gave her a grin as both of their bodies began glowing a cool shade of green.

Fwoosh.

*.✾.*.❀.*.✽.*.✾.*.❀.*.✽.*

"We're here, cutie," the man said, looking down at (Y/N) with amusement.

"You're a teleportation wizard?" the girl struggled out.

"Well, I know some teleportation spells. It isn't my main form of magic, but I do know how to use it well enough."

"H-Hah..." (Y/N) twisted her neck to analyze her surroundings, which (mind you) she couldn't do very well with her headache.

The greenette smiled kindly, "Sleep for while. I'll heal you."

(Y/N) tried to protest, but her vision blurred when she abruptly reared her head. The girl's mind spun as her eyelids naturally sank down. "But..."

"

*.✾.*.❀.*.✽.*.✾.*.❀.*.✽.*

Soft...warm...

(Y/N) smiled in content and hugged something comfortable and squishy in her arms. Wait, soft and warm?

The girl's eyes snapped open. WHERE AM I?

She immediately shot up and looked around her surroundings frantically. The girl was in a relatively large bed with pure white sheets and a seaweed-green duvet. The thing she was hugging was a mint-colored pillow.

"Oh, you're up?"

(Y/N)'s gaze met the male figure, and yesterday's events came rushing back to her. Since her headache was gone now, she could fully analyze the man's appearance. He had fluffy olive hair with faint highlights, and his long hair was styled in a half-ponytail. He was wearing a dark green coat with pretty silver details, a black crop top, and pale pants. The male also had an earring on his left ear and a sly smile on his face. He was very pretty.

"Are you done checking me out now, cutie?" The man chuckled

"Oh!" (Y/N) snapped back to reality. Her cheeks flushed red. "S-Sorry..."

"Haha, I don't mind, really. Are you feeling better?" The male walked over to her.

"Uh, yes! I'm doing a lot better. Thank you for your help," (Y/N) said gratefully.

"No problem, cutie," the male chuckled. "My name is Demian if you were wondering."

(Y/N) blinked, "Ah...Demian?" She hesitated before deciding to fully trust the man. After all, he did save me.

"I'm...(Y/N)."

 *

*.✾.*.❀.*.✽.*.✾.*.❀.*.✽.*