Q & A

"ACTION!"

A certain exceed flipped her hair as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Hello!" Blossom winked. "Let's officially start this bonus!"
--------

Q: How did you come up with the plot for this story?

FairyTailLover127: W-Well... *clears throat* I read a bunch of fanfiction that portrayed Lisanna as a horrible bimbo to Lucy Heartfilia. And I thought, 'Huh. That's not right. Lisanna shouldn't be treated this way! She's a super nice and sweet person. Plus, Lucy personality isn't like that.' So I thought I would make a fanfic that made Lisanna's personality.......like her actual persona.

Also there weren't a lot of revenge-ish stories, so I guess I just decided to make one. For the people who don't like Lisanna, I'm sorry......please don't hurt me. T_T

---------

Q: What inspired this story? Because I love it.

Blossom: *squeals* Author-chan and I are both so glad you like this story!*curties* X3

But for what inspired it, I don't really have an answer for that. (Author-chan doesn't either.)

FairyTailLover127: Yes I do! Uh...I think I just wanted to write a story with a more revenge-ish plot. I hope that's satisfactory answer. ^.^

----------

Q: Do you think that near the future of this book all of the boys will have a crush on reader-chan?

Blossom: Uh...

FairyTailLover127: Er... Maybe, well...Reader-chan can tell me their opinion in the comments!

-----------

Q: So only Gramps, Mira, Elfman, and a few others were nice to her?

FairyTailLover127: Yes. :)

----------

Q: Is the reader going to fight in the GMG?

FairyTailLover127: Yes, as a matter a fact they are. I'm actually really excited about that! And I hope you guys are too. ^.^

----------

Q: Will the reader join Fairy Tail to prove she isn't weak?

FairyTailLover127: Nah. Reader-chan still hasn't forgiven the Fairy Tail guild (not including Mira, Elfman, Gramps, and Lisanna). So I doubt she'll pity them. Much less, help.

------------

Q: How do come up with a plot? I keep having blanks.

FairyTailLover127: I don't know, with my brain. Just kidding, I listen to a lot of music. The lyrics actually inspire many story plots I come up with!

-------------