Prologue

What did I do wrong?

"Weakling!"

What did I do to deserve this?

"Freak!"

Tell me what I did wrong!

Slap.

(Y/N) gasped. Another marking appeared on her scarred skin. She whimpered: the pain was unbearable. Weakly, (Y/N) hid her face in her hands. She hoped that by covering her eyes she would escape this nightmare.

But, this wasn't a dream. It was her sad reality.

Please let it stop.

"Stop...I'm begging you..." (Y/N) pleaded. She couldn't take it anymore. They said that they didn't care that she was weak! They said that they will always be by her side! They promised! They promised!

She must have done something horrible to make them treat her like this. Her family, her friends, her everything wouldn't treat her like this for nothing! They wouldn't treat her like—like she was nothing.

Whatever I did! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!

"Stop?" A blonde girl smiled innocently. (Y/N) peeked out from her hands. Could it be that someone actually had mercy? Her eyes shined with newfound hope. The girl's smile widened as she leaned closer to (Y/N). She didn't stop until their noses were almost touching. (Y/N) gasped and slightly drew back. She was getting too close. The blonde let out a cheerful giggle, "Why should I?"

Whack!

At that moment I realized.

(Y/N) screamed in agony. Crumpling to the ground, she cried. Wet, salty tears streamed down her face as fresh blood dripped from her mouth.

It wasn't my fault.

Her eyes suddenly stopped producing tears. Coughing, (Y/N) glanced back at her so-called friends. Her eyes held unforgiving hate.

It was theirs.

"Monsters..." she breathed out before everything went black.

(Y/N) was once Fairy Tail's strongest female wizard.

Everybody loved her. Well, they did.

Before (Y/N) was vanquished to her powerless present state, the town children would bring her little gifts and she would always be surrounded by her friends, or a better term,  family. But, after her best friend, Lisanna Strauss, died, (Y/N) gradually became weaker and weaker until she couldn't even use magic.

Regardless, her guild didn't care that she was weak, and they still treated her like family. With her members' constant support, (Y/N) decided to stay and become a barmaid for Fairy Tail. 

That was until Lucy Heartfilia came. When Lucy joined the guild, everyone began to mysteriously hate (Y/N). They started to abuse her with vulgar words and physically harm her with powerful spells.

"We don't need you in a strong guild like Fairy Tail."

*.✾.*.❀.*.✽.*.✾.*.❀.*.✽.*