~5~

"Ryan" Ryan was leaning against the doorframe holding a bunch of tulips. They're my favourite flower. I look at the flowers then at him. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you talking about, I came to see my favourite person." He reached out his hand to stroke my cheek and I stepped away.

"I'm sorry but your slut isn't here, I thought she would be with you sticking her tongue down your throat." I spat at him.

"Ouch. Now Kalie is that anyway to talk to your boyfriend?"

Oh no he didn't.

"Boyfriend? You are not my boyfriend. I thought I made that pretty clear when I saw you making out with my best friend."

"Oh come on babe, I know you love me."

"In your dreams." I said slam in the door, but he stopped it with his foot.

"I don't think so. You will be mine again." With that he opened the door more and slid in slamming me against the wall so hard I winced from the pain.

"R-Ryan stop, please you're hurting m-me." He just pushed me harder against the wall causing me to cry out.

He just shoved one of his hands up my shirt and slowly slid the other down my body. By this point I was full on crying. All I could think was I cant believe this is happening to me.

-------------------------------------------------

Jacks POV
Before the phone call

Why the hell was she dancing with that guy? Does she even know him? I gotta ask her. I got out of bed and got dressed. I was halfway to the car when a thought hit me. Is she even awake? I checked the time.

7:30. Shit.

She's probably still sleeping. I went back into the house and grabbed pancake mix out of the cupboard. Pouring some into a bowl, I got water and eggs and mixed it all together. I was just about to put some into a pan for a very large pancake when my six year old sister walked in and saw what I was doing.

"JJ I help?" She asked rubbing her eyes tiredly. She calls me JJ cause my middle name is Jacob. Jack Jacob Stevens. It's a mouth full.

"Sure Poppy you can sit on the counter and hold the bowl." I said lifting her up on the counter.

"I'm not Poppy. I'm Penelope." She said crossing her arms.

"I know." I smiled at her.

After we finished making and eating the pancakes I cleaned the dishes. I took out my phone and checked the time.

8:00. I wonder if she's up yet.

Only one way to find out. I dialled her number and waited. It rug once, twice, three times, right when I was about to hang up she picked up.

Phone call:

"Hello?" I said into the speaker.

"Hey, it's Jack."

"Hey jack, how'd you get my number?" She questioned.

Oh that is for me to know and you not to. But I didn't say that.

"That doesn't matter."  Was my response

"Yes Jack i-" I cut her off saying

"I'll be at your house in ten. We need to talk."