Missed You [Fluff Warning]

Fluffy cats. You're welcome, Maddy. If you don't understand, please read her fan fiction, One Heart. It's amazing and I love it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth POV

"Closing time!" the desk clerk shouts over the crowd huddled in the store. I believe we all quickly realize we're the only ones in the coffee shop except a college student studying over nine empty cups of coffee. 

Meliodas and I stand up in perfect unison and look at Ban and King. 

"I guess it's time to go." King shrugs, scratching his head. "I'm going to miss you guys. We don't see you much in the future." Out of character, King walks up to me and wraps me in his arms. "I'm sorry for what I did."

"Wait, so these people are really Meliodas and Elizabeth?" Ban asks. Meliodas nods and widens his eyes with a soft smile following short after. Ban's face lights up and tears well up in his eyes.  I am confused of his sudden change of emotions, but Meliodas looks kinda happy. Ban grabs Meliodas and picks him up in a hug. "I missed you so much, Captain."

Meliodas plops to the ground as both of them release their grip on us.

"We've gotta meet up again." King smiles. "Are the past us here too?"

"Yea" Meliodas shrugs, "They kind of wandered away though."

"Ah" Ban sighs. "Haven't changed a bit." He nudges King in the head with his elbow.

"What about tomorrow?" I ask.

"Oh, I have work tomorrow." King and Ban chant in unison.

"Really?" I ask with a curious tone. "What are your jobs?"

"I'm assistant fashion designer...."King blushes. "Yea, it's kinda a girly job, but I still like to make clothes."

Ban slaps King on the back. "I'm the owner of a fine drinking establishment." I can see Meliodas smile a little bit and he crosses his arms. Ban returns the look and smiles, "Haven't changed a bit, have I?"

"I thought you said you wanted to see the world!" I state, ticking my head to the side.

"Yea, but we have to get money to do that." King sighs. 

"Excuse me." The clerk snaps. "Time to go."

We all blush and walk out of the store.

"Meet us back here tomorrow at 3:00. Kay?" says King.

Meliodas returns the statement with a thumbs up. He wraps his arm around me and kisses me on the cheek. "So...." he asks. "How do you like us being married?"

I can feel my face heat up and become scarlet. "Uh....um..."

"Oh, come on." He says, softly staring into my eyes. "It was bound to happen some time." He sticks his hand in his pocket, fidgeting around with something. 

"What do you have in there?" I ask. 

"Oh, just a receipt from a restaurant I went to." He blushes, looking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get ready to go crazy, angels. 

My eyes spot a box in his pocket. "Meliodas, that's a box." I say, pointing to his pocket. 

"W-w-what? No! No no no!" He screams, taking his hand out of his pocket and waving it all over the place. His scarlet face turns to almost a purple. I think he's about to pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator POV

Elizabeth nervously looks away, knowing she embarrassed him. She grits her teeth and clenches her fist. Gosh, can't I make any sort of rational decision?

Meliodas, on the other hand, swallows hard and starts to shake. His nerves are getting to his head. He leans back, resting his head on his hands while acting all cool. He looks directly forward, avoiding any eye contact.

"Elizabeth..." Meliodas whispers. 

She quickly turns her head to make eye contact. She sucks her lips in and forces out some awkward sort of smile. "Yes?"

"Is getting married really a bad thing to you?"

"UMMMMMMM" Elizabeth nervously squeaks.

"Because...." He sighs.

"UMMMMMMMMMMM"

Meliodas takes out the box (as predicted) and gets down on the ground.

"Oh my god." Elizabeth shakes, lifting her hand to her mouth.

"Princess Elizabeth of Liones...." Meliodas blushes, opening the box to expose a gorgeous crystal ring. It's gold circle shimmers off of the lamps posted outside. 

"This-this isn't happening."

"Would you do me the honor....."

He pauses, brushing back his crazy little hair on the top of his head. He fastens his tie and pulls up his sleeves. With one glance, Elizabeth knows the worlds echoing in the past and forever future.

"Of becoming my wife?"

"But what about life back home?" Elizabeth nervously asks, pulling hair in front of her face. 

"I already discussed it with your father before we got sent here, and they will still allow you to fulfill your duties as princess. Except, you'll truly only be my princess." He says standing up, looking me directly in the eyes passionately. His eyes soften, and his little green balls of energy become relaxed and comforted. "I've wanted to propose to you for months."

"Oh my god" Elizabeth cries. "Oh, Meliodas!" She jumps on him. She holds him tight and kisses him on the lips. "I will always be your princess!"

Meliodas smiles and tears well up in his eyes. "I love you, Elizabeth."

"I love you, too!"

Aww, wasn't that adorable? Stay tuned for more!

Hope you loved this chapter! <3 AlBae-senpai