sehun

Another imagine for ya...

It was lunch time and you were walking to your table by yourself since you had no friends, except your internet but they lived in a different country. While you were walking to you table, saw a boy sitting alone who looked deep in thought. Not really wanting to disturb him you hesitated a little before walking up to him. You tapped him on the shoulder.

" Hey are you okay?'' your voice laced with concern. He didn't answer and Instead looked as if he was about to cry. It seems as maybe he was having a hard time since he was new, seeing how you never saw or met the boy before. He started to cry.

" Aww please don't cry" you said wiping his tears away that was constantly flowing. He did look adorable to be honest. Just him crying in general broke your heart. Going to desperate measures you hugged him laying your head on his shoulder. He did not once reject but instead ​layed his head on yours. He need a friend ( obviously readerchan).

" You can hang with me and I promise to protect you the best way I can if someone hurt you.'' you have a personality like Jhope. Everyone was okay with you cause you were caring, wise, friendly, laid back, sassy, and cool to hang with but when it come to your friends or someone innocent your very scary and protective.

" Thank you" he said with a small smile. The bell rang and the both of you got up and left for class but he grabbed your arm.

" Let's take a couple selca and give me you phone number yah?'' he quickly asked.

" Yehet'' you answered and went your separate ways, only to meet after school to begin a wonderful friendship.

Thank you all for reading... Until then~~'