wwyd 2 ( jaehyun)

You sat by the cherry blossom tree at the park. You were listening to music, enjoying the breeze with your eyes closed hoping it would last long. Not soon after, a shadow stood over you. Opening your eyes you saw your co worker jaehyun  ( whom you have a crush on) standing in front of you with that famous smile.

" What ya doin here?" You asked curiously trying not to blush from him towering over you. He squatted down in front​ of you, getting on your eye level.

" To see my future wife" he looked deeply into your e/c eyes. You were flabbergasted. Stuttering you spoke up to break the awkward silence.

" W-w-hat makes you think that?"  You exhaled, eye slightly twitching from the excitement.

" Well I'm confessing to you that I have fallen for you since you started working at sm entertainment. I know you got an eye for me too cause sorae told me" he winked. You were red as a baboon's butt.

" U-um..hehe...I-" jaehyun pounced on you and pinned you to the ground. Admiring your beauty he growled. Subconsciously you responded.

" Rawr" slowly realizing what you said he possessively kissed you. Slowly rubbing you inner thigh-

ily_mark_tuan: * interrupts* BUT WWAAAIIIIIITTTTTT WHAAAT WOOOUUULLLDDD YOOUUUU DDOOOO?

I had to do that lel
Follow @ily_mark_tuan for good stories and more. She a great author