bangtan pt 2

As request by strong_jibooty_thx_u who wanted a Part 2 so please enjoy⬇⬇

{Author nim p.o.v}
You just didn't understand why everyone keep pressuring you about having a boyfriend. All it would do is cause heartbreak and that is not what you want....or do you??

It was 12:00pm when you got a call from melanie.

" y/n me and the girls are going to a concert, please come with us"

"Who all gonna go and who is performing?"

" just us and bts is performing along with some other groups"

" ok, sure. What time?"

" 4pm"

" alright but your picking me up"

" ttyl"

As soon as she hung up, you ( watvr you like to do) until 4.

• ze tyme skip•

"What time is it?" You thought to yourself while checking the time.

'' its 3:12 so i guess i'll shower then wait for her'' you stood up and headed down the hall to your bathroom and showered for 24 minutes. You grabbed a towel and went to your closet choosing a dark blue cropped top hoodie and some white ripped skinny jeans along with a pair of dark blue nike yeezy. As for make up you did your eyebrow and applied mascara and winged eye liner. You went with a matte nude pink lipstick. As you are brushing your hair and getting ready to put on your beanie, some one knocked on the door. You opened the door to see it was melanie.

" ready?"

'' yea'' you locked the door then left.

when you arrived, you and her went through a door next to the side of the stage and went into through the back to meet the members. Your girl friends were there talking to they boyfriends. Bom noticed you.

'' Hey the smexy girl herself is here'' she waved wildly and came to you.

'' so you want to meet a friend of mine?'' she winked.

'' sure'' she took out her phone and texted someone. Within 32 seconds someone came in.

'' kai over here!'' she yelled. He smiled walking over. You studied his face and he was your definition of your type. He looked at you.

'' hey im kai, im a member of the group EXO'' he stuck out his hand.

'' im y/n a friend of bom'' you took his hand and it was soft as hell. Your face became a little red because he had a firm but gently grip on your hand.

'' shy arent you'' bom wiggled her eyebrows. Everone looked back and forth between you and him then would continue doing what they were doing.

'' let's meet again?'' he suggested letting go of you.

'' yea'' and with that he left.

'' I see you like him already'' jimin shouted fro across the room.

'' shut up'' you turned away. Krystal, melanie, and jhope teased you. One of the backstage managers came in.

'' the show is starting in 10 minutes so you guys have to leave'' he said and left. You guys grabbed your things and said good bye wishing them luck. In the font row cheering, HIGHLIGHT perfomed plz dont be sad, then RedVelvet performed bad boy, then BTS performed springday and you guys were hyped. Lastly EXO performed the eve. Kai was infront of you. You and sorae was on the left side of the audience. Finally the concert ended and everyone left. The girls and you went your separate ways. At the cafe, you were by yourself listening to music but you got interupted.

'' Can i sit here?'' you looked up. It was kai.

'' yes you can'' you smiled.

'' How you find me?''

'' Bom told me you wee going here''

'' Ah, ok so how you doin''

'' im fine now that i got to see you again'' his smile was so cute it made you smile ( cos who wouldnt smile at that?).

'' oh boy'' you rolled your eyes keeping the smile. You checked the time and realized you needed to clean up. you stood up.

'' I got to go i have to clean up'' He stood up too.

'' lets meet again'' He said offering you his phone to exchange numbers.

'' Why not but on the way out, lets buy some coffee. My treat'' you both walked over and ordered then left with him walking you home. Meeting him changed your mind about dating ever since.

AAAAAAAAAAND DONE. Hoped you like, Peace...