wwyd 5 (yugyeom)

This story takes place in a haunted house ( I know cheesey right?)

You and yugyeom went exploring the house. Many people said that it was haunted but it was never proven. You guys decided be mentally ill in the brain and went to see for yourself. You were into scary things and yugyeom had a love-hate relationship with scary things and it made it the perfect time to go.

" We are here!" You said enthusiastically pulling up in front of the house. The both of you got out and headed to the door.

" I-Im a bit nervous about this" yugyeom admitted. You looked to him.

" Don't worry, all we will do is just go in, make sure it's empty, look at some stuff really quick, then leave. Alright?" You explained.

" Easier said than done" he mumbled then opened the door quietly. The two of you walked inside greeted by the family room. It was huge and..a bit dusty.

" Wow.." you breathed out. Yugyeom walked down the hall. You looked to the right and saw the kitchen. Walking in, you saw some old antique tea cups on the counter covered in cob webs.

" Yugyeom" you shouted but didn't hear a response.

"YUGYEOM!!" Yelled out loud but nothing. Only silence. You panicked a little and went towards the hall.

" Boo!" He jumped out in front of you making you scream.

" What the actual fluck yeommie!" You punched him in the shoulder. " You scared the H-E- double hockey sticks out of me!" You scolded him while he just laughed. You guys were standing in the middle of the hallway.

" HahaAhA y-y-y-y-your FA-ACE hahaha" he wiped a tear away. You pouted.

" That's not funny butt breath" you smiled a little.

" Oh it was" he calmed down.

" Let's leav-" but before you can finish, the door down that hall opened.

" What?" Yugyeom turned behind him and saw. " I don't li-" before you could finish, he fell to the ground and was being dragged to the open door screaming. " Y/N!!! HELP ME!!" You ran after him reaching for his hand. You almost grabbed it but he was pulled inside and the door close.

" yugyeom!!!!" You yelled. You heard him cry out.

" Y/n help me!!"

" I am hold on" you ran into a room and looked around for a weapon since the door yugyeom was trapped in wouldn't open.

" HURRY!!" You heard him shout. You checked under the bed and saw a bat and a sharp axe. You grabbed both and ran out the room.

" I'm here" you shouted worry, panick, and fear filled you. You went to the door but was thrown back. You looked up In pain and saw a woman around her mid twenties. She was wearing a dirty shirt and a dirty ripped jeans. She had no eyes and her throat seemed to be cut opened.

" Y/n!! Please help!..." Yugyeom screamed as his voice faded while banging on the door.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Tell me your story in the comments and vote