22- First Kiss

The show finally ends and it's rewarded by huge supportive claps and cheers by the audience. The eight of us line up on the stage and bow simultaneously, thanking their passionate in being so supportive. Soon, it is time for the crowd to leave, leaving us and the crews to set things back. After about 35 minutes, the seats are all emptied.

"Jaykee!!" The boys then surrounds me while Jungkook carries me up, making me kneeling in his arms and my hands propping on his shoulder.

"Pogoshiposeyo(We miss you so much)!!!" Taehyung and Hoseok are almost shouting when they are too exited.

"Let's take a picture, shall we? For Jaykee and our golden maknae's reunion." suggests Namjoon as there is already a selfie stick clamped in his hands. His phone has connected to the stick and is ready to go.

"Sure, come on hyungs. Let's take positions behind Namjoon-hyung." replies Jungkook as he gathers the members and puts me down gently at the same time.

"Ready? Hana dul seid(One two three)." Our smiles are locked into the photos taken and they will be cherished forever. "One more time." says Namjoon again, gathering our smiles and giggles and cute poses at the very same time.

"Yes. Kamsa hamnida(Thank you)." As Jungkook's hyungs are all busy thanking the team leader for willing to take those pictures, a feeling which my wrist is grabbed appears and I turn, facing Jungkook accidentally and unexpectedly, our faces are just inches away!

"Bue yo(What)?" I back away while Jungkook presses his hand on the back of my head, stopping my action. "Jungk-" My voices are then muffled when Jungkook presses his lips on mine, making me stare at him in shock. Jungkook sniggers temporarily upon my reaction as his eyes start closing. And mine too.

Feeling safe and warm through the darkness, it's as if the clock has stopped ticking while the earth has seized twirling. The noises are all muted and all I can hear, is Jungkook's breathe and his rapid heartbeat. I back away and break the kiss when Jungkook does the same, gasping for air. And that's when the noises come haunting me back.

"Aww my Gawd!!!" shouts Taehyung like a crazy fangirl.

"Did you see what I'm seeing hyung?" asks Hoseok as he elbows Namjoon whose jaw has dropped in astonishment.

"Yeah." He answers unconditionally.

***

Jungkook

Jaykee's cheeks show an obvious crimson burn after the kiss. She opens her teary eyes and meets my chocolate ones, as if they can talk. From her orbs, I can feel mixture of happiness, and confused.

Does the kiss make her feel confused? Why is she crying? Did I do something wrong?

"Jungkookie-oppa..." She manages to call my name when she starts choking. "Is this real? Chinjia shimika(Is that really real)?" She snorts and keeps wailing, making me confused about her true feeling right now.

My tougue touches the palates in my mouth when a simple "Chinjia smida." is whispered into her ear. Jaykee shivers for a while but she wipes her tears away and smiles.

"You've stolen my first kiss..." She cries again. "How could you? You dapunneom(bastard)..How could you steal my first kiss like this...?" She starts punching on my chest while shaking her head frantically. I say nothing but can't stop giggling upon her weird reaction. If the girl I'm kissing is somewhat a crazy fan, I think she will pull me back to her lips and our kiss will never break. Kind of suffocating isn't it?

"You've stolen my first kiss too, pabo(dummy)." I push my index finger onto Jaykee's forehead and she pouts her lips in response. "What? You want me to take it back?" She stares at me with unreadable expressions as I tilt my head at her.

"Kiseu kiseu kiseu kiseu..." The members starts cheering while clapping their hands. Their faces show bunches of desires and hopes.

Jaykee seems not to understand what they're saying. Nevermind, I will teach her then, a playful smirk appears on my face when she looks at me like a terrified rabbit. "Jungkook, what are you doin-Ahh, put me down! Put me down oh..mapsoda(my god), you're freaking tall, Jeon Jungkook!" All of us chuckles loudly at the way she struggles until the action finally stops.

"Earn your earth back with a kiss then." I say playfully.

"Andwue!! Wah!!" When Jaykee protests again, I bite my lower lip and change the position by carrying her bridal.

"Now scream." I chuckle out 21st Century Girls' line at her when I touch her lips with mine once again. I wonder if she figures that out. Her muffled scream has been swallowed by my lips, so I guess she haven't figure that out then. My hyungs are all laughing but I don't care, I just want this moment to last forever.

This time, I break the kiss just for her to breathe. Or else I may have to sleep by the hospital bed guarding the suffocated girl.

"Saranghae, JiaQi. Saranghae manhi manhi(Love you so much)." Jaykee keeps quiet but lets out her always-sheepish smile. Maybe that's because I've called her real name.

Jaykee then covers her lips with her small hands before she begins, "Neo micheot seo(You're crazy).." She doesn't scream but murmurs under her breathe.

"Yah..." I pinch her redden cheek and put her down. "Neo kyiopta(You're cute)." But my praise is just rewarded by her confused expression. Arrgh, this is really driving me crazy if she can't understand even this simple Korean word.

 Arrgh, this is really driving me crazy if she can't understand even this simple Korean word

*Guys, I'll always keep my word. Here's Jungkookie's fanart~Hope you'll like it~XDD

 Here's Jungkookie's fanart~Hope you'll like it~XDD