Chaper 1

~Kami's POV~

"Unnie wake up! We're going to be late for school!" I heard a familiar voice call. I just groaned as a response

"Unnie c'mmon get up!" The same voice yelled out while the person shook me

"Fine then be like that!" The same voice yelled and hit me on the head. "Owww Hyun-Jee! What was that for?!" I yelled getting out of bed.

"Well you wouldn't get up so I did what I had to do." She giggled. I just gave her a death glare. "Haha mianhe unnie don't get mad at me sarangheyo." She said making a cute peace sign.

"Aww your so cute! Why is my little sister so cute?" I said pinching her cheek. "Yah unnie! Don't do that. I'm not a baby ya know." She pouted. "Well you sure do act like one." I said giggling. "Pabo." She mumbled. "What was that?" I said with a grin. " Oh nothing unnie, go take a shower, you want to look good for your first day of school. New school, new friends, new start." She said cheerfully. "Ugh not really, if anything I'm going to get treated the same or worse than before." I said walking into the bathroom. "Unnie you shouldn't be so negative you never know this time it might be different. Just be positive." She said cheerfully. "Look who's talking, Ms.Optimistic towards other but pessimistic towards herself, you know Hyun-Jee you can really be such a hypocrite sometimes." I said. Hyun-Jee just looked down. I let out a sigh.

"Hyun-Jee.." I called her.

"Hmm?" She responded not looking at me.

"I'm sorry I didn-"

"No it's fine you're right, I really can be a hypocrite sometimes.... Go shower I'll go get your uniform ok?" She said with a small smile.

"Arrasso." I simply said still upset at myself and walked into the bathroom.

I finished showering, I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around me. I saw the uniform, it was a four piece with a blazer, a white blouse, a tie and a skirt. I really liked the blazer and the tie, the blazer was black with a white outline and the school seel on the right hand side of it, the tie on the other hand was plaid with different shades of red matching the skirt.

I put the uniform on and looked in the mirror, "Do I really have to wear this skirt?" I asked.

"Yes unnie, it's part of the uniform. I already knew you weren't going to like it, but it's not that bad you'll just have to get use to it. Now hurry up so we can go." Hyun-Jee said.

I just nodded and she left. I put my black converse on and brushed my hair then went down stairs.

"Ready to go unnie?" Hyun-Jee asked.

I just nodded.

"Bue mom! We're leaving!" Hyun-Jee yelled.

"Arrasso bye hun. Have a great first day Kami!" Ms.Kim yelled back.

"Thank you Ms.Kim, bye!" I yelled walking out the front door.

Hyun-Jee and I were walking to school. I had my stuff in my hand since my backpack is full. "God this shit is heavy!" I thought. "Do you need help carrying that?" Hyun-Jee asked. I just shook my head.

"You sure?"

I nodded.

We make it to school. "Unnie I'll take you to the main office so they can give you, your schedule but I won't be able to take you to your class, so your going to be on your own for the first four classes, but I'll see you at lunch arrasso?" Hyun-Jee said taking me to the main office.

"Arrasso." I said with a small smile walking into the main office.

"Good morning ladies, how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk greeted us.

"Hello, I'm the new transfer student Kami Rosales." I said shyly bowing.

"Unnie I'm going to go to class now." Hyun-Jee whispered to me

"Arrasso. Bye Jee-ah." I said waving at her.

"Here you go. This is your schedule, have a great day." The lady said handing me my schedule.

"Thank you." I bowed politely taking my schedule.

I walked out the main office and started looking for my first class. After awhile of roaming the halls I got lost.

"Ugh crap I'm lost." I said face palming myself.

I'm still wondering the halls trying to hold my books and my schedule.

"Well today's going great...." I said sarcastically.

"LOOK OUT! I heard someone yell.

I quickly turned. I felt a pain on my chest then everything went black.

~??? POV~

I opened my eyes and sat up on the floor.

"Oww my head..." I said rubbing my head.

"Hyung! Are you ok?!" Two familiar voices yelled.

"Huh?.... Oh y-yeah I'm ok" I said still rubbing my head.

Jungkook and Taehyung ran towards me with worried faces.

"Are you ok?" Taehyung asked.

"For the second time Teahyung yes I'm fine."

"Not you stupid! My board!"

"Well fuck you too!"

"No thanks."

"It wasn't an offer." I glared at him.

"Yah! Guys don't start fight- Guys look!." Jungkook said running towards a girl who was laying on the floor.

"Damn Jimin I always knew you'd hit on girls but I didn't think you meant it literally." Taehyung laughed stupidly

"Shut up Taehyung! This isn't the time for your dumbass jokes. We need to take her to the infirmary. I'll carry her, Jungkook grab her stuff and Taehyung keep your dumbass remarks to yourself or I will hurt you got it?" I said

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook got the girls things

"I have all her things let's go." Jungkook said.

I picked her up and started walking to the infirmary with Jungkook and Taehyung following me. When we got there I laid the girl down on a small bed.

"What did you blood-suckers do now?" A familiar voice said behind me.

"Could you stop calling us that?" Taehyung asked.

"Well you guys are blood-suckers or do you prefer the word vampires?" The nurse asked.

Yeah our school nurse know that we're vampires..... Weird right?

"Niether, Ms.Lee don't say stuff like that out loud someone could hear you." Jungkook said.

"Fine, anyways who's that girl? Is she the new transfer student? Did you guys decide to have a treat?" Ms.Lee asked.

"No! I bumped into her when I was riding Taehyung's skateboard in the hal-Did you just say transfer student?" I asked.

"Yes I did say transfer student, and I was just kidding, but thanks for telling me that you three weren't in class." Ms.Lee smirked.

"Shit!" We mumbled

"Nice job dumbass" Taehyung said

"Shut up Taehyung it was your idea!" I yelled at him

"Yah! Both of you calm down, I won't tell the principal." Ms.Lee said

"Really Ms.Lee you'd do that for us?" I asked.

"Of course I would." Ms.Lee said with a smile.

"Thank you Ms.Lee." We said.

Suddenly we heard a groan.