Chapter 5

~Hyun-Jee's POV~

I sat on the grass happily eating my ice cream looking around the park. Kami was sitting with Jimin on a bench not to far from me, Jungkook was leaning on a tree drawing in his sketchbook, and Taehyung was swinging on the swing set looking like a little kid.

"Jee-ah! Want to swing on the swing with me?" Taehyung ran towards me with a smile.

I simply smiled and nodded at him, he help me up and we ran to the swings. "You don't talk much do you?" I head Taehyung ask. I just shook my head in response.

"Wae?"

I simply shrugged.

"Hyun-Jee-ah talk to me like a normal person." Taehyung whined. I just giggled.

"Fine, if you're going to be like that I'll be right back." He said getting up and walking towards Kami and Jimin. I just look at them in confusion. I noticed Kami whisper something in his ear, he then proceeded to walk back with a mischievous smile on his face.

"I swear if she told him I'm gonna-."

"Still won't talk?" He asked. I just shook my head.

"Alright then you asked for it." He said and started tickling me.

"Ok ok haha Taehyung-ah stop please stop." I pleaded still laughing.

"Yes! I got you to talk." He said feeling proud d of himself.

"Haha I didn't really have a choice you were tickling me." I pouted.

"You're welcome."

"Pabo." I said softly

"Yah! I heard that! That's not nice." Taehyung said pouting.

"Neither is tickling people." I giggled.

I turn my glance to the tree Jungkook is at, I couldn't help but wonder why he isn't trying to talk to me, does he not like me or?

"Yah! Hyun-Jee!" I heard Taehyung call me

"Oh sorry, what was that?"

"I asked if you were ok, you were staring off into space for a good 5 minutes."

"Yeah I'm fine, ummm Taehyung... can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, shoot."

"Why is Jungkook opp- ummm by himself?"

"Oh that's because he's drawing, once he starts he doesn't like anyone bothering him."

"Well that's understandable, I'll be right back."

"Umm alright." He said confused. I was about to start walking towards Jungkook until I heard Kami yell.

"Jee-ah! We have to go, it's getting late and we didn't tell mom we were going to be out." I sighed in disappointment and ran towards Kami.

~Kami's POV~

Hyun-Jee walked over to me with a very disappointed look on her face, "Jee-ah are you ok?" I asked her.

She simply nodded.

"You sure?"

She nodded again. I let out a sigh and turned to Jimin. "Is she ok?" He asked in a worried tone.

"I hope she is, but I'll find out. Thank you for the ice cream, I really had fun today." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome, I had fun too and I imagine Hyun-Jee and Taehyung had fun too." He smiled at us.

"Yes, I did have fun thank you." Hyun-Jee smiled.

"Well we have to go, our mom is probably freaking out right now." I chuckled.

"We'll walk you two home, it's getting dark and we wouldn't want anything to happen to you two." Jimin suggested.

"No, you guys don't have to we'll be fine."

"C'mon Kami we just want to make sure you two get home safely." Taehyung added.

I sighed in defeat, "Alright, alright you guys win."

The walk home was pretty interesting, Hyun-Jee and Taehyung talked a lot about random stuff. Which made me smile. On the other hand Jungkook hasn't said much at all, he's just been drawing in his sketchbook since we got to the park. I was lost in thought until I heard Hyun-Jee's voice.

"Unnie, we're here."

"Huh? Oh ok, well thank you for walking us you didn't have to, please get home safely goodnight." I said to the three of them.

"You're welcome, goodnight Kami. Goodnight Hyun-Jee." The three said and with that we enter our house.

"Why is it so dark in here? I can't see a thing." Hyun-Jee whispered.

"I'm not sure, I think mom's asleep, c'mon let's go to our room before we wake her up." I suggested.

"Not so fast ladies." We heard a familiar voice yell.

"Crap." I mumbled.

"Where have you two been? School ended 3 hours ago." Mom said obviously upset.

"I'm waiting." She said.

"We got invited to get ice cream after school, we forgot to call you. I'm sorry it won't happen again." I said.

"Invited? And may I ask by who?"

"Our new friends." Hyun-Jee said happily.

Mom's expression quickly changed, a smile planted on her face from her daughter's words. "I'm glad to hear that you two made friends, but next time please let me know ahead of time that you'll be home late arrasso?"

"Arrasso omma." Hyun-Jee and I said in unison.

"Alright now both of you should go to bed, it's late. Goodnight love you girls." Mom said as she walked to her room.

"Goodnight mom love you too." We answered.

Hyun-Jee and I quickly changed out of our school uniforms and into our PJ's. I laid in bed thinking about today, and all the fun I had, but Hyun-Jee on the other hand was upset about something. I debated on whether asking her about it or not. "Hyun-Jee, can I asked you something?"

"Hmm"

"Why'd you look upset today at the park? You seemed to be doing fine the all of sudden your mood changed. Are you ok?" I asked.

"Oh ne, I'm fine I was just a little disappointed that I didn't get to talk to Jungkook-ah." She said looking down.

"Oh sorry you didn't get to talk to him, but you'll get to see him tomorrow, you'll talk to him then. Plus Taehyung got you to talk!"

"Only because you told him to tickle me!"

"Fair point but you still talked to him so I see that as a win."

"Haha fair enough, I'm going to go to bed unnie, goodnight." She said drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight Hyun-Jee." I smiled slowly falling asleep.