thirty

Pinky's POV

Jimin flipped the tv off as the new girl Mina and Jiwoo hugged each other. Jin was standing beside Jungkook and Taehyung as we all stood in silence. Heonwoo was found dead in his house late last night. He was another person we helped escaped. Unlike the rest I knew Heonwoo from the cult. Like Jiwoo had Lien and Kookie. I had my own two guys friends. Heonwoo and Jongsoo. I can't believe Heonwoo is dead. What does this black rose killer want from us? Why is he killing us all? Either way I'm not letting him hurt my friends.

Jiwoo's POV

"Do you think we should all stay together until things settle down?" Taehyung asked as we looked up at him.

"And where could we stay?" Yoongi asked as he pulled the blanket closer to him. I gave Yoongi a blanket and pillow a little while ago since he said he was extreamly sleepy.

"Actually I have a house we all could fit in. Big enough for all of us and-" Taehyung was cut off by my home phone ringing. I stood up leaving Mina crying by herself. Jin though sat down in my spot holding onto her. I was about to pick up the phone when Jungkook grabbed it first.

"Hey-" I was cut off as Jungkook started talking on the phone.

"Okay. Yeah. Wait what! All of us!"Jungkook's eyes went wide as he hung up.

"Daesuk says we all need to stay together in a safe house." Jungkook mumbled as Taehyung started cheering. But then Jungkook busted his bubble by saying something I never even thought of.

"All of us Taehyung. Even the other survivors." Jungkook added.

"What?" Pinky jumped up. "We don't know these people! What if one of them are the killers?" She shouted.

"And what if one of us were the killer?" Mina spoke out of nowhere. "Think about it. It could be any of us, even the ones she cares for. Please forgive me I'm not trying to break anyone up, I'm just saying how do we one hundred percent know it's not one of you guys." Mina went on.

"I don't think it's one of us." Yoongi spoke sitting up.

"I don't either. For starters we know the main killer isn't Jiwoo, Mina, me, JImin, and Jungkook." Pinky spoke.

"Wait, it's not me." Hoseok snapped giving Pinky his death glare. Pinky jumped up running to Hoseok. She sat in his lap smiling.

"I know baby. I'm just one hundred percent clear it's not us." Pinky added. The phone started ringing again as Jungkook took the phone call to the kitchen.

"So I'm still a suspect. I see how you guys are." Taehyung looked down at the ground before he started running out my house.

"No Taehyung." Pinky reached out calling his name but he still ran out the house.

"Let me go get him. Stay here please." I told the others as I ran after Taehyung. The sky was already getting dark but I could still see where Taehyung ran off to. Across from my house is a play ground. Taehyung was sitting on the swings as he kept his head down. I ran over to him as he just slightly looked up at me.

"Leave me alone. No matter what I'll always be Lein in your eyes and I know that. I was stupid to think maybe we could have a second chance." Taehyung said. I sat down on the swing beside him as he swung his legs back and forth. I looked up to the sky to see little stars starting to appear.

"Do you remember one time when mom and Insoo left to attend a advent. Pinky was asleep at the time but I followed you outside. You walked to the nearby barn and laid down in the field. I didn't know why you were laying there until I looked up to the sky. The stars seemed to be dancing along as the sky grew darker. I remember that day thinking if he likes looking at the stars, he's not a bad person." I smiled looking at Taehyung. He raised up his head looking at me.

"I didn't know you followed me." He mumbled.

"You didn't just follow me, but sometimes I followed you. I guess it was like a mini adventure that I was seeking. That day when you laid in my bed knowing about us running away, in a way I was hoping no matter what you would follow us. I didn't like the idea at first because of...what you use to make me watch. But then I remembered that day I saw you smiling over something so little." I went on.

"The only reason why I did those things was because my dad told me to. I didn't like watching those people...mate...but Insoo made me. He said he wanted you to be prepared. That's why when I found out you were escaping I wanted to make sure you got out. All of you. That place wasn't for children."

"But I thought you got angry at me for taking your dad away?" I asked.

"Yeah at the beginning. I know I have other family out their somewhere, but he was the last one I had. I was angry for you taking him away, but I was more angry at myself for getting upset that he was dead. I kept asking myself why I was letting this sick, twisted bastard get to me. Why was I getting upset that he was dead? But then one day me and Jungkook saw you. You were playing on a play ground much like this one. I saw how happy you were and it's like angel's were singing. I thought to myself how can someone look so happy? How did the girl who never smiled, smile like that. Not that long after my father died and I ran away." He took a breath looking back down.

"Jiwoo! Taehyung!" I looked over to my left to see Jungkook looking for us. I stood up only for Taehyung to grab my hand. I looked back at him to almost see tears in his eyes.

"Please, if not forgive me, at least trust me. I would never harm you or anyone else. And know that me and Jungkook will do everything to protect you and the others." Taehyung sat up off the swing as Jungkook ran over to us.

"What happen to you guys?" Jungkook asked as he looked at me then Taehyung.

"I just needed some air and Jiwoo was nice enough and came along with me. Well who was back on the phone?" Taehyung asked changing the subject.

"It was Daesuk. He said for us to all get ready because he's driving by to pick us up. He said we could pack some things but the safe house is already loaded in things we need. The others will be there in the morning but for right now he thinks us moving at night will be better. Everyone including Jin and Jimin are supposed to come. The house is apparently pretty big Daesuk said so it should fit us all." Jungkook said. Taehyung jumped up wrapping his arms around both me and Jungkook's neck.

"Then lets go to our new home!" Taehyung playfully cheered skipping with us along towards my house.

Can this be a new start for us to start over?

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️
New characters, well not so new, you already learned their names but they are coming in and soon sadly to say the story will be coming to a end.

But not before others die.....😈😈😈😈

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️