Bottle

Before he came along I was already broke. My bottle of emotions because to full and cracked open. I started to patch the glass bottle it to keep the emotions inside where I could avoid them at all cost. He seen me from across the way holding the crack to stop anything from leaking out. This mysterious boy came over to help me fix the bottle. As he held it I continued to shove more emotions in it like I have done my whole life. The bottle became so full the glass started to flex out, but i took no mind to it I stood there and continued to add more to the bottle. He also stood their holding the crack. He didn't let a single drop leave that crack. Soon all that I put into the bottle became too much. The bottle exploded into a million little shards of glass. The debris of the glass is sticking out of us slowly and painfully working its way deeper into our skin. He didn't flinch not even for a second. All this time, as he held the bottle; we would talk. We learned everything about each other, hell we were the same person. We grew to love each other and it hurt him to see me hurt, but it hurt me more to know I hurt him. He could have walked right past me, he didn't have to stop and help. It's my fault. I hurt him. It was emotional bottle that finally got to fully and it hurt him. I looked at him with tears swimming in my blue eyes. He stared back with his deep blue eyes and smiled. He smiled as if the glass isn't sticking out of his soft tan skin. I can't help but, smile back because he is the only thing keeping me sane. As I smile a tear runs down my cheek; he wipes it away and reassures me everything will be okay.