Chapter 8: Presentations!

7:30 A.M, History Class, Seoul

"Alright students, I hope you finished your homework which is due today! Time to present in front of the whole class! Now, any volunteers? Who wants to go up first?" asked Mrs. Chang.
*Nobody raises their hands*
"Hmm, is that so? Alright, I'll just have to pick randomly from the student list." said Mrs Chang.
"She's obviously going to choose me first since I got in trouble yesterday." whispered Suga.
"Hmm, maybe.." whispered Dahyun.
"Guys, don't think like that!!" whispered Nayeon.
"Ah, we'll go with.. Suga! Come up here and present to the class first young man!" said Mrs. Chang.
"Told you." sighed Suga.
*Suga walks to the front of the class and hung his poster up the whiteboard"
"So, um.. hello everyone. My name is Min Yoongi, but I go by Suga. I guess I'll start off with my favorite hobby. I don't really have a favorite hobby, but I usually like to write songs, play piano, and play basketball in my free times. Oh also, hang out with my friends." said Suga.
*The group smiles*
"I really love photography. My favorite color is white, my favorite number is 3, and.. that's about it?" said Suga, confused.
"What about your favorite place? Animal? Birthday? Blood type? Food? Hometown?" asked Mrs. Chang.
"That too? Ugh, okay. My favorite place is probably my bedroom, I like to sleep in my bedroom. I don't know my favorite animal, probably dogs. My birthday is in March 9. And blood type? Really? Fine, O. Favorite food is probably meat. And my hometown, Daegu. Now am I done?" asked Suga.
"Well, I guess so, since you told the class everything listed on the sheet. Good job Suga!" said Mrs. Chang.
*The whole class claps their hands. Suga gives his poster to the teacher and sits back down at his seat*
"Good job Suga!" complimented Mina.
"Thanks." said Suga.
"Yes, good job. Hmm, I had a feeling you were gonna go up there." said Dahyun.
"Ugh, you guys always have bad thoughts! But good job Suga!" said Nayeon.
"The whole group congratulated Suga*
"Alright, who's up next?" asked Mrs. Chang.
*Mrs Chang once again picks randomly from the student list*
"How about... Jimin! Park Jimin!" said Mrs. Chang.
"Oh, alright." said Jimin.
*Jimin walks in front of the class*
"Ah, hello everyone. My name is Park Jimin. My favorite hobby? Probably just taking random selfies. My favorite color is light blue, favorite number is 3, like Suga." said Jimin.
"Please don't embarrass me." said Suga, out loud.
*The whole class laughs*
"Haha! Anyway, um, my favorite place? I don't think I have one. Favorite animal is probably dogs? Yeah, dogs" said Jimin.
"Hey, Mina, why does he keep glancing at you like every five seconds??" whispered Sana.
"Yeah Mina, does he like... like you or something?" whispered Jihyo.
"Nah.. guys, come on... probably we're just really close? Like I'm really close to you guys and the rest of the group?" whispered Mina.
"I don't know, I'm kind of starting to agree with Sana. Jimin probably likes you, like.. like-like you... come on, don't you see that he's being like.. strange? He's being like, extra nice to you this year.." whispered Jihyo.
"Hey guys, I'm starting to think that to but.. I want to be on the safe side." whispered J-Hope.
"Aha, guys." giggled Mina.
"We're not joking about this." whispered Sana.
"I mean, he does looks pretty cute right now standing up there glancing at me like every five seconds." admitted Mina.
"So you are a thing?! I knew it!!" whispered Sana.
*Sana got too excited and fell of her desk*
"Oh, ma'am!! Are you okay?" asked Mrs Chang.
"Yeah, I'm fine!! Fine!" replied Sana.
"Alright, if you're hurt I can send you to the office?" offered Mrs Chang.
"Nah, I'm a good." said Sana.
*Jimin finished presenting and handed Mrs Chang his poster*
"Sana, are you okay? What happened?" asked Jimin.
"Oh I just.. fell." answered Sana.
"You just.. fell? Like there's no reason to it?" asked Jimin.
"Yup, just.. I just fell." said Sana.
"Yeah, you know how sometimes, you just.. fall out of nowhere, right? Well, yeah t-that's what happened.. here.. just now.." said Jihyo.
"Yeah, she must be so clumsy today. I don't know what she ate for breakfast!" said J-Hope.
"Um... okay... well, you're okay now, right Sana? No bruises or anything?" asked Jimin.
*Jimin pats Sana's back*
"Yup, I'm alright." said Sana.
*Everyone finished presenting their posters. Then, the class ended and it was break time*
"Alright class, break time! Enjoy the fresh air and all!" said Mrs Chang.
"Alright guys, let's go." said Rap Monster.