Sleepover

*y/n pov*

"Ok then do you want to play the Xbox or the wii?" You ask as you pull out the Xbox 1 games and the wii games,

"How about we play the Xbox since we played Mario Kart before" Mark says grabbing the pile of Xbox games,

"Hey that reminds me I get I free massage cause I beat your ass in Mario Kart" you say  as Mark hands you a game and sits on one of the beanbags with a controller in his hands,

"I'll give you one later" he whines like a child,

"Fine, LETS PLAY SOME BATTLEFRONT" you cheer, Mark quickly covers your mouth,

"Shhhh your mums trying to sleep" Mark whispers as he slowly removes his hand,

"Sorry I forgot" you whisper back as you join him sitting on the beanbags, "I'll be right back I need to grab something" you say as you jump up and run into the kitchen to grab some chips.
"Lets see what mums got" you say as you start searching through the cupboard looking for any food which wasn't used at the wedding.

You found a packet of Doritos, a packet of popcorn and a box of chicken shapes. You walk back into the lounge room to see Mark texting someone, from the kitchen you can see that it's a group chat, I wonder who's in the group, you slowly make your way over to him but he turns off his phone and turns around to see you there.

"Hey you found some food, cool" Mark says as he grabs the box of shapes out from under you arm, you laugh a bit and sit down placing the bowl of Doritos and popcorn down on the floor.

"Ok let's play" you say as you grab a controller and sit next to Mark on a beanbag.

~Time Skip~

"Ok can I have that massage now" you say sitting in front of Mark,

"Fine whatever" Mark grumbles

"Hey it's not my fault I'm better than you at Mario Kart and Battlefront" you say putting a hand on Marks shoulder,

He mumbles something else but you can't hear him, "I'm sorry Mark didn't mean to hurt you" you say getting upset because you hurt Marks feelings,

"Ha goofed ya" Mark laughs as a smile spreads across his face, you join in laughing.

"Sorry that was mean but I had to I'm sorry Mark says as he places a hand on your shoulder,

"Well you could make it up to me by....giving me a massage" you say turning around so your back was facing him,

"Ha I suck at giving massages so this probably won't be a ' A+ ' material but ya know-"

"It doesn't matter just give me one" you cut him off,

~Time Skip to after you guys mucked around~

"I'll go grab the spare mattress and you grab the blow up mattress from the guest room" you say pointing down the hall to a room at the end. Now time to go snooping on his phone, you place the spare mattress on the floor and you go to grab his phone which was sitting on the couch. DING someone just texted him, you pick up the phone and have a look. Someone called 'Blue Boy' texted a group chat called 'Bag of dicks'.

Wow I wonder who came up with that name.
DING ' Leprechaun' texted the group.
DING ' Jelly Bean' texted the group.
DING ' Stone Face' texted the group.
DING oh who now, 'Meatball' texted the group
Please tell me Mark come up with these names cause if it wasn't him I would like to meet who did.
DING Wade texted the group, ok that's it I'm done snooping. Mark walked back into the room with the blow up mattress,

"You forgot to tell me it was under the bed" Mark says as he sets everything up to blow up the mattress,

"You didn't ask and by the way your phones been exploding with messages" you say picking up his phone,

"Yeah well that's what friends do, they text you non stop" Mark chuckled as he turned the switch on the mattress 'ON'.

~Time Skip to the morning~

*Mark's Pov*
DING. Omg that is so annoying. DING didn't I put that thing on silent. DING who's texting me. DING I pick up my phone and see that I have 20 wake up messages from 'Blue Boy' I told them I was going to be in y/c so why are they texting me. I put the group chat on silent and text all of them and told them that I can't talk.

*Y/n Pov*
DING aargh what time is it. DING is that Marks phone. DING you hear a grumble came from Mark. DING you can hear Mark getting up and grabbing his phone. Well might as well wake up. You roll over and slowly start to open your eyes. "*yawn* well thanks to them now I'm awake" you hear Mark mumble.

"Who" you say startling Mark,

"Oh nobody, umm sorry if I woke you" Mark said rubbing the back of his neck,

"Your phone woke me" you say while stretching. You and Mark had fallen asleep while playing truth or dare.

"Oh sorry about that" Mark said getting up and walking down the hall to the bathroom. You got up and put the 2 bowls in the kitchen and put the empty shape box in the bin.

You started to collect the ingredients to make pancakes. You remember when Mark used to stay over some weekends and you would make pancakes or scrambled eggs for breakfast.

-Flashback-

"These pancakes are amazing, your whole family's amazing cooks" Mark said shoving another pancake into his mouth.

"Thanks Mark" you say as you have another pancake as well.

-End of Flashback-

You put the pancake mix onto a pan as Mark walks into the kitchen.

"This reminds me about that time I tried to help make pancakes but I ended up covering the whole kitchen in flour" Mark laughed,

"We looked like ghosts" you said laughing as well.

"Well I'll leave the master pancaker to work" Mark said as he walk back to the lounge room.