Sweet Treats

Sorry for updating in the past few weeks, I don't have much inspiration and writersblock is a bitch, any who this chapter has been written across a few weeks, sorry that it's short.
________

Y/n Pov
After the movie finished you were walking around the plaza, going in and out of shops not really buying anything.
"Hey munchkins what would you guys like to eat" your mum said as you guys were walking past all the small restaurants. "YeAh sounds like a plan" you said as you walked into one of the small cafes called 'Sasha's Golden Gate'. As you walked in you were hit with the amazing smell of pastries and sweets. The smell was truly intoxicating, Mark, your mum and you walked up to the counter and had a look at some of the pastries on display.
After quickly scanning all the pastries on display you had decided on getting two slices of caramel tart and a few of their cream biscuits, Mark was getting three caramel coated apple pockets and your mum got two cinnamon rolls.

"Hi how may I help you?" A very bubbly girl said, she gave off a very happy atmosphere, "I'm Sasha and welcome to my golden gate, we serve pastries that range from your normal apple pockets to amazing cinnamon rolls, everything being some of the b...

"Hi how may I help you?" A very bubbly girl said, she gave off a very happy atmosphere, "I'm Sasha and welcome to my golden gate, we serve pastries that range from your normal apple pockets to amazing cinnamon rolls, everything being some of the best things to be brought to this plaza" she was one happy person, she had a smile on her face the whole time, " what can I get you?" She said as she leaned against the counter, looking up at you guys with that same happy smile plastered on her face.
" could we get three caramel coated apple pockets, two cinnamon rolls, two slice of caramel tart and six cream filled chocolate biscuits please" you said politely as she quickly scribbled down your order, " ok that will be $21 dollars please" she says as she finished doing the simple maths in her head, you hand over a thirty dollars and stand over to the side of the counter to wait for your order. Looking down at the slip of paper Sasha had given you, you could see an order number and your order, so now all you were waiting for was for Sasha to call 138.
.....
After a quick 5 minutes you collected your order and found a nice set of tables and chairs outside of the small bakery.
"You have such loving fans Mark" you said as yet another fan had come over and given Mark a gift and asked for his autograph. "Yeah, the Markiplier community is one of the best fan bases on YouTube cause they all support each other and they support me and I support them and we are all like one big family" Mark said as he finished off his apple pockets.
"Ok well, what do you trouble makers want to do now" your mum said as she collected up the rubbish from your food.

"There's a new toy store across the road from the plaza, we could go there" you said as you whip out your phone checking the time. "It's only 1:38, so we have plenty of time to do whatever for a few more hours then Mark and I will try to go to bed early so we can be up with the sun tomorrow so we don't miss our plane" you said as you put your phone back in your pocket.

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea" Mark said as he stood up,

"Off to the toy shop then" you mum said, standing up as well,

"To the toy shop" you say, jumping out of your chair and crab walking.

_______
I need ideas!! I have some ideas for this story but I need to get to there and that is like far away, if you guys have any suggestions or ideas for what you want in this story I'm open to ideas.

It would be helpful if you could comment about anything you want in this story so I can put it in, I'll give you credit and all that crap, but please any help would be amazing 😉

Word count - 581