Four

"Oh dearest best friend of mine! Wake up sugar foot!" I hear the light preppy voice of my friend Sage in my bedroom and I instantly groan. Grabbing my pillow and covering my head as if that were going to drown out her voice.

"Who keeps letting you in?" I ask in disbelief and I hear her chuckle. "Mumma Marley did." She replies, referring to my mother.

"Get out." I groan and I hear her scoff. "Jeez, what crawled up your ass and died?" She asks in a quiet tone and I throw my pillow at her and she squeals. "My hopes and dreams." I mumble and move my hair out of my face and reach for my glasses.

I was blind as bat and couldn't see my hands right in front of my face without them.

"Sounds painful, you should get that checked out- ooh, you should write about it. The Disturbance Of The Doors Of Mysteries." She says dramatically and I roll my eyes.

"The Doors of Mysteries?" I echo and she nods. "That's your ass." She informs and I cringe. "Whatever's up your ass needs to stay a mystery. Mines a solved case." I reply and her eyes widen. "You've done anal?" She asks in an almost childlike tone.

"No you freaking trash ball. I meant that my ass doesn't have any mysteries because my ass is clean." I point out and she blinks, "Well so is mine." She whispers and I nod my head with a chuckle, rising to my feet. "Yeah, okay Ms. Mystery." I mumble and move into my bathroom.

"Aryiana is driving us this morning. Her mom finally gave her back her keys and now she's acting like she's in Need For Speed." Sage tells me as I start doing my morning routine. "Where's Vi?" I ask, referring to Violet. "She's sick, she called me last night in mid dry heave. She sounded like death so I hung up the phone." She replies simply and I purse my lips back at her. "Some friend you are." I mumble and she laughs.

"Well are you ready for Mr. Valente?" She asks with an exotic tone. "You make it sound like I'm taking him." I whisper and she wiggles her eyebrows at me, taking off her jacket to reveal a brown chiffon top with her black skinny jeans and converse. "Well you are." She says with a wink and I snort through my nose. "Yeah, taking his class." I correct and she smirks. "And he's taking that ass." I swear Sage is the corniest person I know.

"No, I'll leave that to you Ms. Mystery." I grumble and move to change my clothes and get ready for school.

I wish I had a boyfriend- or a friends with benefits- a dominant. Shit- even a sexy neighbor who secretly had the hots for me would suffice.

I felt so sheltered by my grades and constant insecurity. I could provide so much for a man, I could be sexy...and alluring. I was certainly a woman in the streets and a freak in the sheets. But until then I would remain a woman in both. Which was so un-freaking-fortunate.

It was free period and Aryiana, Violet and Sage were sitting with me in the Senior Study Room. We sat on the velvet couch with our Physics books open while we munched on Nutella and crackers. "So Zachary invited me to his party on Friday." Aryiana tells us and we all groan in unison. "We don't care Aryiana." Sage replies for us and I nod in agreement. Zachary always had parties but since it was senior year; they were getting more and more wild.

"Fine but he told me to invite you guys." Aryiana says shrugging and Sage chokes on her soda. "He said what now?" Sage says and I frown and glance at Violet who rolls hers dramatically. "He wants all seniors there." Aryiana explains. "No matter how lame we really are." I mutter and Aryiana purses her lip. "We are not lame. Apparently this is the last party he's having until graduation, so he wants everyone there." Aryiana explains and I look at Sage, who looks at Violet and then looks back at me.

"I personally will have to pass up on the opportunity to intake alcohol, marijuana and dance on my peers who are probably unknowingly collecting all of the STDS like Pokémon cards." Violet retorts and I can't help but giggle at her protest. "Don't be such a part pooper! You don't have to smoke, drink or dance. Just attend and look sexy as hell." Aryiana begs as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"I don't mean to sound like Violet or anything but how does one look sexy?" Sage asks and I can't help but wonder the same thing. "This is my area of expertise so don't you worry your pretty heads. I'll take care of everything." Aryiana assures and I internally groan. I'd end up looking like a random stripper named Aries by the time she was through with me.

"So are my favorite ladies coming?" Aryiana asks with puppy dog eyes and high spirits. Sage, Violet and I signal each other and we all nod in agreement, causing Aryiana to squeal. "Fine, but only for the Senior year activity memories." I mumble, I needed as much as I could get. I was such a square when it came to any social event. Aryiana leans over and kisses my cheek, "This is why you're my baby, Marley." She hums and turns to Sage who sucks her thumb clean of Nutella. "Fine." She mutters and Aryiana nibbles her cheek, "Sugar and Spice, Sage." She says in a sing-song tone. Violet is the last to put her tally in and we all gaze at her. "I suppose I can bless these peasants with my presence at the overrated gathering you imbeciles call a party. Besides you only graduate from high school once." Violet reminds and Aryiana rubs the top of her head, causing her glasses to fall off her face. "Vicious Violet. This is why you're a damn queen." Aryiana whispers and Violet tosses her hair to the side. "I know." She hums and I smirk.

Even though we were Seniors, we still acted like 2nd graders and I would have had it any other way.

I made my way towards Mr. Valente's classroom, secretly hoping to challenge him before class. I opened the door slowly, even though there was a well known and frequently enforced rule that a student and teacher are supposed to knock before entering a room.

But I was clearly feeling like a badass today. I slowly peaked around the corner and instantly flushed at the sight. I see Ms. Evelyn, my principal reaching over the desk, her fingernails seemed to be clamped into the wooden desk as I tilt my head to the side to her skirt is up around her hips, revealing her bare bum.

Mr. Valente is preying around her with a few of his buttons opened and his belt folded, his face flushed with arousal as he slowly lifted her knees up to bend over and widen herself for him.

Mother of Mary on rye.

"Ian please," She begs and the spank comes so quickly, it makes me jump. "You will call me Sir, you may run my paycheck but I run your body. Never forget that Sarah." And he spanks her again, causing her to whimper.

I take off my glasses, breathing on it and wiping it on my shirt to put them back on again- just to make sure I was visualizing this correctly. That this was happening. "Yes Sir, my body is yours." She echoes and I slip out the door.

Ian Valente, my English teacher was a dominant.

I had to write this down!

~*~*~*~*~

I'm not back, I just forgot to publish this a few days ago.

Comment x vote

~ flower