So Long Farewell To My Teachers Pets

As you guys may or may not know...now I'm leaving wattpad.

But just so it's clear, I'm not leaving because of one person. I'm leaving because Wattpad is now a negative place and I don't need that.

I need to start making myself happy and Wattpad is not.

My page will remain up so you guys can read all of my works while I'm gone.

I have my Instagram which I've posted, if you need to contact me.

What to expect when I come back? I'm going to have It Will Rain completely finished and I'll update that weekly when I return.

I'll be gone for 6 months to a year. It all depends how I'm feeling and how I'm doing to be completely honest.

I'm sorry though guys. To all of my faithful little flowerpots. I don't have many friends. At all.

I have extreme trust issues and I only talk to a few people weekly.

Only my girlfriend daily and so that old friend drama plus the negativity here has been a little overwhelming.

The only times I will return and update is when Letters To Romeo can be bought and that will be in a few months.

Also I still plan to have the Wattpad meetup!
Also I have another book that may interest you called Homo (it's a lesbian erotica but trust me...It might be my most intense book sexually and non sexually)

But other than that you guys...that's about it.

Thank you for reading my works and supporting me. I love you guys to the moon and back.

Thank you for sharing your stories with me. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for standing by me.

It means so...so...so much. I'll miss you guys but when I come back....it'll be like I never left!

Don't forget about me please!

I'm going to be catching up on my Wattpad reading now.

Stay strong. Don't let anyone get you down. You're all powerful and can do anything you set your mind too.

Keep growing my flowers!

I'll be back!

Love always and forever

Your Flower