Chapter two: talking aparition?

I woke up the next morning still feeling that embrace but it disappeared as soon as one of my Sky Blue hues opened up. I looked around  for any sign of a person. But like yesterday day it was nothing. I heard my phone go off in the distance behind me. I growled inwardly not wanting to get up but begrudgingly doing so anyway.

 I slowly sat up and faced my phone the screen contact showing mark. I brightened up a little. At least it's not a telephone marketer, we know how annoying those get, I quickly slid the button to answer.

 " Top of the mornin laddie! What brings you to call my lovely abode?" I laughed heartedly. I could hear marks laughter through the phone. I really do wonder why he is calling me at 9 in the morning. Nevermind I'm supposed to be up. I shrugged.

" Har Har jack. I just came to call to see if you wanted to do a collaborative with me! Say gmod?" He asked me. I thought it over. Fuck it I have nothing to do so sure.

"Hellz YA! I got nothin to do. What time?" I all but screamed in the phone. Hearing the words fuck from the other line, R.i.P markimoos poor ears. I couldn't suppress the giggle that escaped me. I felt a pinch again and I jumped a strange high pitched noise exiting my lips similar to an 'eep'.

Mark started laughing. "What the hell was that jack?" He mused. I blushed my cheeks probably matching a tomatoe.

"It's nothing! I promise." I stammered out he just laughed more. I swear his laugh is contagious. 'Not as contagious as yours' I heard someone say. I turned around now even more confused. That voice....it was similar to mine but deeper and more rough sounding. I really need to stop with the horror games. I thought to myself.

"Jack! How about we play at like 1 per say. Or one on your time so like give me a call." Mark's voice laughed out. I continued to have flustered cheeks.

"Ya. Gotta make breakfeast now though so I will call you back!" He replied with a " okie" before we hung up. I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I checked the fridge for milk. After playing a where's wally game with the milk I finally found it and got some lucky charms.

Har Har the Irish man is eating cereal with a stereotypical leprechaun for its mascot. But damn it to hell this cereal is good. I quickly turned on the tv and began to watch some old sponge Bob cartoon. "Jeez I feel old now.." I said eating s spoonful of cereal. 'Just keep telling your self that short stuff I'm older then you.' The voice said again with amusement in its voice.

"Okay I believe it is safe to say that I am going insane." I said to myself. 'If you are insane then I am the most purest of saints.' It chuckled now.

"Who da hell is there?" I called out. No reply for a second before the voice was next to my ear. 'Anything and everything.' It said before my chair spun a little.

I jumped out of my chair and ran to my recording room. I need to get my mind off what just happened. Alot of people would have ran away but I play games for a living alot of the horror games so it could just be catching up to me. I sat on my swivel chair and went on Skype typing a message to mark.

JSE: hey wanna play at 10 or 11 instead of 1?

Mark: sure! Why so early?

JSE: idk just feel like it.

Mark: well okay Mr eep!

JSE: shuddup.

Mark: make me Irish man!

JSE: can't the smell of you would probably kill me first.

Mark: oh fuck you asshole. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) I thought you liked the smell of musk.

JSE: oh fuck you markimoo

Mark: wouldn't it be I who is fucking you?

JSE: omg I don't take it I give it.

Mark: okay Mr eep.

JSE: I will call you later asshole. Bye

Mark: by Mr eep.

I was a blushing mess. I am. In no way. Under any circumstances. A sub. 'He kind of got you there fam. You the cutest little sub. I mean look at this cute butt.' I got pinched again and I jumped. "Okay what da hell. I'm getting harassed by something that I can't see. And that pinch hurt a little." I said rubbing my ass annoyed. 'Be lucky I ain't aiming to ram ya today.' It laughed again.

I just left the room and sat downstairs continuing to watch tv. Adventure time was on and I was loving the hell outta it. I leaned my head on a couch pillow and drifted off into a little nap. When I wake up again I will take a shower then play with Mark. Not in that kind of way. Who am I talking to? No one...fuck I'm going crazy. Shit...I need to stop talking now it's not good. 'What makes you say that. It's fun to go crazy everyone in a while.' "Shut the fuck up...who are ye, anyway?" 'The 'little' aparition that talks to you jack. Now go to sleep you're acting like the mad hatter taking nonsense'. I complied laying my head down. 'Though you can be Alice I can be the mad hatter'. A voice whispered in my ear. I shuddered but sleep over came me anyway.