Masterpiece

A/N: oookay~ so here's another one shot bought to you by your very own author yeeey~

Okay so, in this one shot, Levi is not the fabulous captain sassy pants that we all know. I made him a lot nicer here hahaha! If you're not into a nice Levi, you can skip it :)) ( <-- can you see that emoji over there? That's me. An emoji with double chin HAHAHA)

Anyways, thank you for reading my book 😊 Arigatooo~

•••

TEEN!HANJI X TEEN!LEVI

MODERN

Its the first day of school when I first saw him.

I saw him walking by the crowded corridor. Yes, crowded. I don't know why but, he's the only one I see clearly. The others are very blurry. I still don't even know how's that possible.

I also didn't know why he's the only one I noticed.

I mean, he's short and he has this cold aura and scary eyes that scares everybody whenever he stares.

But however, I still find him interesting... And cute..

After a few days of seeing him in school..

Okay okay, I mean-- after a few days of err stalking him. I've developed a tiny bit of crush towards him..

Ugh! Okay, I'll be honest now, I've developed a huge crush on him.

I often see him alone. He never talks unless a teacher talked to him.

Oh, did I mentioned that he's a senior? And I'm.. Well, a junior

When I first knew about that that, I was a bit shock. I thought he's still a junior because, uh of his height. He's short. Really, he's shorter than me.

I've noticed that when he walked past me sometime in school.

And there's another thing that drew my attention more towards him.

He is weird. As others say

But for me, he's interesting. I mean, I really think weird people are interesting.

I actually made a list about the weird (Interesting) things I've noticed towards him

1. He always has that white piece of cloth in his jean pocket. It sticks out most of the time. That's why, I often see it

2. He holds cups on its mouth

3. He likes tea. (I find it weird (interesting) because, not everybody likes the taste of tea. Especially for teens like us. Even me. I don't like the taste of it) (AND! don't think wrong about me. I'm not creepy for knowing that of course, I accidentally saw him throw an empty tea pack on the trash bin)

5. His underwear has labels on it. (Nope, I'm not creepy okay! I also accidentally saw that when he crouched down to pick his books up. I remembered his books falling from his locker to the ground okay?) (And by the labels, I mean, the Monday to Friday kind of labels. Just like girls' underwear. I saw his with Tuesday engraved on the upper part. On the back)

6. He's super clean (His hair is always clean, his clothes are always straightened. You cant see some wrinkles on it. And Gosh! He smells nice) (And, I find it weird (interesting) because, I rarely know of a guy who's clean. The guys I mostly know are bunch of big pigs, honestly)