Two Sides Of The Story

1 chapter left

M'Riyah new hairstyle at the top snd next chapter is the last chapter

That's all

Enjoy

A week later - October 5th

M'Riyah Pov

" I'm so sorry everybody was scared to death by the false death of me and my fiance babies but I can assure you'll that we are fine, I'm wright here aren't I and our babies are upstairs in their nursery in the incubators "

" The doctors did tell us we had to keep our babies in the double incubator until a week after 9 months od development and they wanted us to keep them in the hospital but me and Nate wasn't having that "

" If our babies had to stay in that hospital and we couldn't ve there 24 hours a day until they could come out in incubator, God knows what could happen if they leave our sight for one minute, so Nate triple paid them and we was able to take our babies home but they have to stay in the double incubator, by the way it's a boy and girl "

" That's not all, the best at home incubator pediatrician is coming over to show us the ropes and she promised me a autograph of Maria and Tremaine Nelson, her name is Bianca King, the hospital gave us her card and for business you can only reach her by her email or her work cellphone number, very professional, I'm liking her already and I hope she is very beautiful "

" Everybody said she's the best in Georgia and she the it girl on hospital magazines so me and Nate decided to pay her double each hour she stays and helps us, usually it's 350 dollars a hour for her, we're gonna pay her double that, basically 350 times 2 is 700, Bianca will be getting 700 dollars per a hour, good money for good life saving people "

" Anyways I don't have to wait the normal 6 weeks to have sex sense I didn't give birth to them like I originally planned but I so have to stay on bed rest half of the day, thank God it's not all day cause' I can't do that "

" Nate been up under me a lot lately ever since I was left alone that morning, he won't let me even go to the bathroom by myself ugggh' but I can go inside and pee by myself, I just can't lock the door "

" Daniel is still in our basement and he's being starved "

" Brylee, Harlem, and Jenille are coming over and she bringing her daughter Jenny and like she said she's gonna' tell us her side if the story but for us to find out who this someone is that Chanel hired to tell her younger brother Daniel that I am reaponsible for her and her mom death, we have to find that piece of the puzzle out from him so there will be Two Sides Of The Story "

" Let's get this out the way cause' I just heard the doorbell ring "

-

M'Riyah cuddled in Nate lap on the couch while Jenille sat across from them on another couch and Brylee and Harlem was on both sides of her

Jenny was in the dining room coloring in her Frozen coloring book and watching Frozen on her brand new pink Ipad

" Ok Jenille tell us everything from top to bottom " Nate said.

" Please, my stab womb still hurts, I nearly died cause' of that sum of a bitch downstairs " M'Riyah said.

" Ok it all started when one day I was jogging in the park trying to stop from crying because that particular day was the same day my daughter ended up missing 3 years ago but I bumped into someone that knows Chanel Willow which was this woman that looks like her once she showed me a picture of her, she told me she was her mother and her daughter was in prison about to die by the electric chair in a couple of days and her daughter needs my help to escape but I didn't know why and why she chose me to help her, Chanel didn't know me from a can of paint or did she, so Chanel moms calls her daughter and hands me the phone and Chanel tells me herself the best news I heard since my daughter was kidnapped, Chanel told me she knew me and my daughter and she knows where she is and she could get her back for me if I could help her escape from prison and get revenge on you two and if I didn't do it she would have me and my daughter killed and I couldn't let that happen so either' way I didn't have a choice, the thing is she never explained how she knew me, once I got her out she waited a couple of days, within' those days I met Daniel and the next thing I knew I get a call from Brylee saying M'Riyah has been stabbed my Daniel and Daniel had screamed Chanel is his big sister and that's when it hit me, I got a call by Chanel telling me she told someone to tell Daniel M'Riyah was responsible for her and her mother death and to go after M'Riyah just to kill her and Daniel is her little brother, Chanel said Daniel had to somehow find M'Riyah to finish this job by trying to kill M'Riyah and her babies but the only way he could is if he got in goods with me and I would tell him where M'Riyah was not knowing who his big sister was, I was the bait and I got played by them both, he only hollered at me in the first place to find out where you and M'Riyah stay but I swear to God I had no idea Chanel was his big sister until Chanel told me amd so did Brylee, I thought this whole time I was helping to save me and my daughter, I didn't know I was the bait " Jenille said.

" You still knew Chanel was coming for us and you didn't try to warn us Jenille, you did have some type of choice " M'Riyah said heart broken.

" No I didn't, Chanel had somebody watching me, I couldn't tell anyone what she was doing or me and my daughter wouldn't wake up the next morning, I had to protect Jenny so if this was the cost then oh' well, I got my daughter back, that's all that matters, I'm sorry this happened to you Riy but you have to understand, I couldn't do anything to stop this until after I got my daughter, once we was reunited I killed Chanel then drove back to the hospital and told you'll that you and the babies were not dead and your doctor was forced to tell them that by Chanel, she said Chanel threatened to kill her and Chanel was gonna' have you'll sent to a address that puts you'll in prostitution after she found out you'll surviced but I couldn't let that happen so I knew the only way out was to kill Chanel, I was just supposed to break her out of jail to do all this to get my daughter back not be the bait to get to you without even knowing, blame Daniel for that, Chanel is the one that had this fucking mystery person to tell Daniel the false news and make him go crazy then come here to finish the job, that was Daniel not me, I was just used by him to get to you, he never really liked
me " Jenille said.

" Who the fuck is this mystery
person " Nate asked?

" I don't know, only Daniel and Chanel knows, Chanel dead so go ask Daniel but I dought he'll tell you'll cause' you'll starving him, he's the second piece of this story " Jenille said.

" I have some Zaxby's in the refrigerator, we give that to him then he'll tell us " M'Riyah said.

" Maybe give him his freedom back, he the one had false claims put in his head, he was used too " Jenille said.

" He also tried to kill my best friend, he's a grown ass man, he has his own mindset, ion' wanna' hear that " Brylee said.

" She's wright " Harlem said.

" Thank you baby " Brylee said.

" You welcome " Harlem said.

" Just the Zaxby's, that's it " Nate said.

" Fine your call " Jenille said standing up and everybody else' stood up and walked towards the basement but Jenille grabbed her daughter along the way so she went down there too.

Time to get Daniel side of the story

Everybody heard one side of the story but they need the other side by Daniel Black

The final conclusion of this story coming up next