You Have So Much To Live For

I'mma try my best to update as much as I can today, I'm tired of slacking

I hope you'll notice that the chapters been longer lately

No more short ones, I hate em too much

This chapter will be somewhat short

That's all

Enjoy 😘

Brylee hung up and M'Riyah eyes widened in pure shock

-

Nate and Harlem tried to calm Jenille down from the bottom of the building along with a crowd of people beside and behind them while M'Riyah and Brylee finally made it to the roof top and rushed towards Jenille

It just seemed like Jenille was crying harder and harder but she held her hand up

" Stop, don't come any closer, I want to be with my fiancé, let me be with my fiancé " Jenille sobbed.

" Jenille please don't do this " Brylee said.

" You don't understand, have you ever loved someone so much that you would kill yourself just to be with them huh' " Jenille asked mostly yelled instead of sobbing?

M'Riyah and Brylee knew better than to answer that

M'Riyah and Brylee stepped closer

" No but You Have So Much To Live For, don't do this Jen " M'Riyah said.

" I'm sorry " Jenille said letting go.

Brylee eyes widen and she took off to save her

" STOOOOOP' " Brylee yelled catching Jenille hands and tried pulling her back up.

" NATE, HARLEM, GET THE HELL UP HERE NOW " M'Riyah yelled because Brylee was trying her best not to let go but that was the hardest part.

Harlem and Nate took off heading inside the building and heading towards the roof top

She didn't know how much longer she could hold on

" Just let me go " Jenille said.

" No " Brylee said and just about 6 seconds later Harlem and Nate was running towards them.

All three of them pulled Jenille up no problem

Jenille just kept apologizing and crying in their arms

M'Riyah couldn't watch anymore so she walked away as her lips quivered

Then the water works

-

Everybody watched Jenille sleep in her hotel suite making sure didn't try to kill herself all over again

" I feel so bad for her, she just drowning without Gabrielle " Brylee said.

" We all are but since when killing yourself is the answer " Harlem said.

" You'll sssshh' shew sleeping " M'Riyah said rubbing Jenille forhead and her babies bump at the same time.

" This too much, I'll be back " Nate said walking out.

" Excuse me " M'Riyah said following behind her fiancé.

-

" Nate wait up " M'Riyah said grabbed his hand from the back and he turned around.

" The hell was that, you can't just walk out like that " M'Riyah said.

" Look Riy I barley know Jenille, that's you and Brylee friend, she's not my problem, you are " Nate said.

M'Riyah sighed

" I get it but she misses Gabrielle and she needs us right now " M'Riyah said.
" No she needs you and Brylee, I'm not adding her problems to ours and you know what I hate that you letting her stress you out, you the one that's pregnant so you need to focus on that and me, we're leaving come on " Nate said walking away towards the driver side of his silver bently.

" I can't just leave Nate " M'Riyah said.
" Let's go Riy " Nate said getting inside and took his keys put his pocket putting them in the ignition.

M'Riyah looked back and sighed walking towards the passenger side of the Bently getting inside closing the door

M'Riyah put on her seat belt and Nate made sure he had on his

Nate drive off fed' up with his fiancé making everybody's problem her problem and letting those same problems stress her put

For some reason there was a akward silence in the Bently

" Are you mad at me " M'Riyah said.

" Just tired of you worrying about the wrong shit and you letting it stress you out " Nate said keeping his eyes on the road.

" Jenille is my friend, her fucking fiancé died in her face so she needs me and Brylee until she moves on, I'm sorry if I'm letting her stress me out, I can work on that but I'm not gonna' just up and stop being there for her or anyone else' that needs me beside you, there's egnough of me to go around so stop bring stingy' " M'Riyah said rolling her eyes. 

" I'm not stingy', I just don't want you stressing, is that so much to ask " Nate said.

M'Riyah sighed

" No, I'll stop stressing " M'Riyah said.

" What that so hard " Nate asked smirking?

" No and shut up " M'Riyah said.

" I still love you Riy " Nate said.

" I love you too "  M'Riyah said.

-

" Jenille promise us you'll never try so dumb shit like that again " Harlem said.

Jenille looked away

" Jenille " Brylee said.

Jenille still said something

" Look we know you miss Gabrielle, we miss her too but this is not the way, we get you want to be with her, we're sorry about what happened but don't give up on your life because she's gone, move on and try to be happy again but if you kill yourself your missing out on that chance " Harlem said.

" He's wright " Brylee said.

" I'm sorry, I just couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to be with her so bad and maybe killing myself isn't the answer, I keep forgetting my therapist telling me that she's always here in my heart, I promise you'll I won't try this bullshit again and I'm sorry I put you'll through this " Jenille said.

" It's ok " Brylee said.

" You should move to your opposite gender " Harlem said.

" Well I never really experienced anything related to that before, maybe I should but not now, I need to move on completely first " Jenille said.

" Understood " Brylee and Harlem said.

What a day